It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:20 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 How To Register - First Time Users (Spam Controls) 
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post How To Register - First Time Users (Spam Controls)
Attention New Users

Welcome.

After registering in the normal way (link at the top), you must contact Owen via email for him to manually activate your account. There are too many "normal" requests to process, so this additional step is necessary.

Call The Vitamin C Foundation at 800-894-9025 and ask for Owen's private email, or use the less often read owen @ fonorow.com. Be sure to include your automated registration email with your login.

Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:16 am
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Re: How To Register - First Time Users (Spam Controls)
I am sure there are a lot of unhappy people because after I made owen @ fonorow dot com public, I started getting hundreds of spam emails and cannot keep up.

So even though though the Registration email says send it to "the above" email - you must send it to another private email before I will see it and be able to activate a new account. And you will have to call the Foundation to obtain my private email. In the USA, that is 800-894-9025.

For the International Number - see the right side of our main page vitamincfoundation.org.

I apologize to those who have waited forever.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:43 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]