Dr. Bush posts a "truly historic document"

This is where the best forum discussions are preserved for posterity.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Dr. Bush posts a "truly historic document"

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:55 am

http://download.yousendit.com/D11F3CC671C66AE6

Here it is again Owen,

It's good for 100 downloads so you can post the link to as many of (y)our friends as you like.

It is a truly historic document!

The healthy male was Paul. His health went right down whilst researching this. I was shocked in April 07 at the change in his retinal atherosclerosis from when we began work the previous October 2006. Within a couple of months he had improved hugely. I do not understand why in the final thesis he picked this section. The pixel constraint is far less intrusive in the central disc with much wider vessesl. This is where I origionally identified the change and there are only five optometrists on the planet who properly understand what they are looking at when they examine the optic nerve head as they are obliged to do at every examination.

I was shocked when I realised for the first time, how the two dimensional image related to the three dimensional haemodynamics! Without the Pauling/Rath theory I would never have understood it, (Dr. Rath invited me to cooperate with them but if I did, it would risk ending his ultrafast computed tomography research - which isn't even like a candle to this searchlight.)

Downloading the Thesis.

You can simply click on the 'yousendit' URL and download it from cyberspace out of their computers.

If ever you want to send massive attachments - high quality images - 'yousendit' provides this fantastic free service - and when 100 downlaods have been taken or the week has expired - they let you upload it again! All for FREE!
Syd

PS.
Interpolation of the pixels is different with other systems and higher Mb cameras plus These images have to be read with Topcon software. (the Topcon people are extremely uncooperative. I cannot understand them but they have really made life as difficult as it could possibly be in doing this study and thesis. One feels that they do not want to cooperate with optometrists. They don't answer my letters. Paul just had misery with them. )

So I cannot compare the 9 year old images via other's software and the images will be difficult to compare re colour intensity, hue, etc. It gets very complicated.

My 9 year database of vitamin C related (mostly) images is totally unique in the world. I keep a backup of the forty CDs off site. ....

Syd

http://download.yousendit.com/D11F3CC671C66AE6

Sydney J. Bush DOpt. (IOSc. London) PhD.hc
Dir. Institute of CardioRetinometry�
Paragon St (Arcade Corner) Hull England.HU1 3PQ.
CardioRetinometry�(EEC)(Reg U.S. Pat+) - Researched since 1999
Tel: 0044(0)1482-223131
Fax 0044 (0) 1482-227636
E-Mail: cardioretinometry@sydneybush.com
info kindly provided by -
http://www.vitamincfoundation.org
NOTHING IN THIS E-MAIL IS TO BE
CONSTRUED AS MEDICAL ADVICE
IT IS FOR INFORMATION ONLY.
YOU ARE ALWAYS ADVISED TO
CONSULT A PHYSICIAN RE YOUR
PERSONAL ILL HEALTH PROBLEMS.

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Archive”