Transcript of Dr. Bush's BBC Radio Interview

This is where the best forum discussions are preserved for posterity.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Transcript of Dr. Bush's BBC Radio Interview

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:17 am

Dr Sydney Bush interviewed by Andy Comfort on BBC Radio Humberside Mon 23rd August 2010 0709hrs

(Referred to in every news bulletin until 3pm.)

AC: Heart disease is one of the UK’s biggest killers and around two and a half million people in the country live with this and it kills 250 people every day. An Optician in Hull claims to be able to cure this and Dr. Sydney Bush joins me in the studio to tell me all about this. Good morning Sydney. Thank you for coming in.

Dr. Bush, I know you’ve got signs in your shop windows saying you cure heart disease. Now that’s a huge claim.

Why do you say that?

SB: Well it’s quite simple. The doctors are stuck with a system of diagnosing heart disease which involves X-Rays and X-Rays are hopelessly inadequate for demonstrating coronary atheroma. They simply pass right through it. Until there is a very, very substantial blockage the X-Rays fail to show that it is there. So the Optometrist can legitimately claim to cure heart disease at a stage long before the doctors can demonstrate its presence.

AC: When you say ‘Cure Heart Disease, I mean I understand that you can spot early signs of it. That’s different isn’t it?

SB: Going back to 1979, three very clever cardiologists and an ophthalmologist rather shot the medical profession in the foot because they found that there is a very tight correlation between the amount of disease showing in the eye (which wasn’t recognized until I did this work) and they found that there was a very tight correlation between that amount of disease showing in the retinal arteries and the same amount showing in the heart using the crude X-rays of the day. They were able to prove quite conclusively that the eye is in fact a perfect surrogate outcome indicator of the increase or decrease of coronary artery disease. We were taught in Optometry school that the arterial disease was a sheathing around the arteries and it isn’t in fact a sheathing at all. It is cholesterol inside the arteries. The confusion came because, just like tropical fish that you can see right through, we are looking at these minuscule arterioles in the eye and we are looking right through them and so you can see the cholesterol inside them.

AC: What have doctors said to you about your claims because they still use X-Rays to this day? What have they said?

SB: Well they don’t want to know.

AC: Why not?

SB: Because it puts them in a very difficult position because the medical archive is corrupt. It has been distorted. All the work that should have been done on Vitamin C has not been approved for funding and the work that has been done doesn’t gain prominence because it is hardly quoted in the newspapers that tend to be controlled by pharmacy.

So the public never gets to hear what is in the learned journals.

AC: Which journals are these then, because I mean there has been a lot of criticism of your claims?

SB: Yes. Well for instance I have written five letters which have been published to the credit of the British Medical Journal they have published five letters from me since 2004 but they fail to be reported in the media and these letters are of vital public interest. . One for example was – and I wrote twice- to say that MRSA superbugs can be cured, and the media completely ignored that. In the final letter . . I said that if the doctors didn’t provide sufficient vitamin C to cure the MRSA, I would discharge myself from hospital to do it myself.

AC: Let me just read what the NHS says. We did ask them to come on and talk to us. They have given us a statement and said that NHS Hull is aware that Sydney Bush is making claims regarding the prevention and cure of coronary heart disease. NHS Hull has advised Mr Bush that all cardiovascular services are commissioned using evidence set out by the National Institute of Health and Clinical Excellence. The Primary Care Trust as
sought the advice of the General Optical Council with regard to Mr Bush’s continued promotion of CardioRetinometry.

Later in the programme we will hear more about er, that. Now – er, sigh, er . They clearly, er, they clearly are not happy with what you are saying. Er. Erm. They clearly erm are quite adamant that er, their evidence is there, set out by NICE, the National Institute of Clinical Excellence.

SB: Yes. Well. apropos of that there is a very interesting story just come out from New Zealand where the New Zealand family had to actually fight the doctors to get them to inject the vitamin C to save a farmer from dying of swine flu. I don’t know if you saw that story. But it came to a stand up fight between the family and the doctors.

The family had to get the law on their side and force the hospital to provide the injections of vitamin C. And the farmer’s lungs appeared magically on the X-Ray within two days of being injected with vitamin C. So then the farmer was discharged to his local hospital and again there was a stand up fight between the family and the doctors in the hospital. Neither hospital in Auckland or the local hospital would provide an interview with the media. Doctors have been holding this; covering this up for fifty years. Willis was the first doctor to show that vitamin C reverses heart disease.

He proved with Guinea Pigs that scurvy causes heart disease and he was able to play with the scurvy; he was actually able to reverse it and bring it on and reverse it, and time after time his X-rays showed that he was curing the heart disease and the doctors refused to mention that word because the bypass was then perfected and that meant £Billions in profit for hospitals doing these bypass operations.

AC: So can you produce any patient that you treated, you can say here’s somebody who walked into er, my shop in Hull, into my opticians and I cured them of heart disuse?

SB: I‘ve got several thousand images to show the reversal of arterial disease. Finally I stood before the British Medical Association on the 2nd of December last year and I said to their faces quite bluntly, because I was s annoyed with them – with these doctors - I said to their faces bluntly, that “These many images of reversals of disease which I am showing you show that Optometry has bypassed the bypass. and made coronary cardiology Kiddology.”

AC: What did they say?

SB: The wife of one of the doctors jumped up, had hysterics and ran out shouting that I shouldn’t be there and that I hadn’t enough evidence” Of course I had far too much evidence for her. Of course I am not the only person reversing arterial disease.

AC: Well other Optometrists. I mean. If this is the case surely there must be other Optometrists who will stand behind you and say this is true.

SB: Well what has happened in Hull is that they threatened me, er, that er, the National the Official National Health Service threatened me saying that er, unless I was prepared to stop telling people that arterial disease is reversible, they wouldn’t renew my National Health Service contract. I felt that I couldn’t be part of a corrupt National Health Service and so I said OK we’ll leave it but that’s - I didn’t go ahead and I haven’t had a contract for two years. It has cost me thousands of pounds. But I am sticking to my principles, that the National Health Service is corrupt; the public is being led up the garden path by this organization called NICE which has no equivalent in any other country in the world, and we are paying the price for it.

AC: The National Health Service will speak of the evidence they have as they have told us and, and it is a heck of a claim to come in and say cure heart disease but to accuse the NHS of being corrupt is equally a heck of a claim isn’t it?

SB: Well ; let’s talk about the fictitious case of a man who goes to the doctor with angina pains and is sent as precautionary measure to the Infirmary to the cardiology department for an examination and is told that he has Grade Zero heart disease. He comes out smiling. Now my patient would say “Well hang on a minute Grade Zero I’ve got pains. Does this have grades?” The cardiologist would say “Yes; We have grades up to four.” And the question that is never asked is “Well. OK. How much, er, what percentage blockage can I have in my arteries and still be Grade Zero?” And the cardiologist would be very embarrassed and have to say “Well, up to 49% blockage of all the major heart arteries.” That is not exactly what the public expects to hear. But my patient who knows a thing or two about this would then question the cardiologist and say well “What’s your next grade is it Grade 1 ?” The cardiologist would say “No. It s Grade 0.5” And my patient would then say “Well hang on; how much, what percentage blockage can I have in my major heart arteries and not be more than Grade 0.5?” and the cardiologist would have to say “Well; up to 49% blockage of all your major arteries and one of the major arteries blocked up to 70%” That’s not exactly what the public wants to hear. This is deception. And that has being going on for 40 odd years.

AC: So you lost your license to the NHS. I can’t see you making the commission (?) making (indecipherable) that you are particularly going to get that back at the moment. Where do you go from here then?

SB: Well my colleagues are all too scared, and quite rightly so because they depend on being er, er, good boys and effectively what the National Health Service has done is to gag the whole of the Optometrists’ profession in the British Isles so that it is no use going to any Optometrist and asking them about the state of your arteries because
they dare not tell you.

AC: Well we are going to have to leave it there for this week. It’s been nice talking to you. Thank you for coming in this morning.

SB: Thank you for having me on it.

AC: Dr Sydney Bush of Bush Opticians in Hull eighteen minutes past seven.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Transcript of Dr. Bush's BBC Radio Interview

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:51 am

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Lemonaid
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by Lemonaid » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:40 am

Expect Big Pharma to stage an unrelenting attack against the New Zealand story.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:14 am

Except they know that any publicity is good publicity, so their best defense may be to ignore and keep everyone in the dark. We'll see. It would be good for our side if everyone who knows about this story sends the link to the video to all their friends. I know those who haven't really formed an opinion were interested and appalled and all they could manage was "wow" throughout the segment.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Archive”