Another Lypo-C Beats Viral Infection(s) Anecdote (Cortisol!)

This is where the best forum discussions are preserved for posterity.

Moderator: ofonorow

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Another Lypo-C Beats Viral Infection(s) Anecdote

Post Number:#46  Post by Johnwen » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:30 am

I'm glad your going for the follow up per Dr.Levy and I'm interested in your live cell report. I don't like fighting an Unidentified enemy this can lead to too many mistakes and adverse reactions.
If you have read Dr. Klenner reports you'll notice he always followed up his initial high dosage infusions with 2-4 Grams V-C IM injections every 4 to 8 hours for a few days after, then to oral dosing after. Now you know why!!

Remember the report I mentioned about high toxins in the air in the western burbs of Chicago after a rain starts! Think :idea: where is Fermi-Lab and what do they REALY do there.
Maybe it's just a coincidence??
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

VanCanada

Post Number:#47  Post by VanCanada » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:47 pm

Dr. Levy seems to be saying that Vitamin C can never cause a pro-oxidant effect:
Dr. Levy wrote:Hello Owen,

This note is per our earlier conversation today...

...However, it is important to bear in mind that vitamin C can only donate electrons. It can never cause a prooxidant, or toxic, effect by its direct interaction with any molecule.
-quoted from the thread here: http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9022&start=0

However Bill Sardi (forum member "knowledge") seems to be saying the opposite:
knowledge wrote:10. As an added note for vitamin C Foundation forum participants, vitamin C reverses the metallic mineral binding capacity of chelators like resveratrol, quercetin and IP6 phytate from rice bran. For maximum effect, if taking res pills with meals, take supplemental vitamin C at a different time (taking res and C is not harmful, just not optimal). Recognize vitamin C, like resveratrol, is also both an antioxidant at low dose and pro-oxidant at high dose. While many have been led to believe they should take thousands of milligrams of C every day to mimic what humans once produced naturally before a gene mutation doomed humanity, Steve Hickey PhD in England showed that consumption of 500 mg of vitamin C taken at equal intervals 5 times a day would achieve optimal blood levels. Certainly, if attempting to kills germs (bacteria, viruses), mega doses would be employed. The same would be true of cancer killing effect. Hickey maintains a cancer killing effect can be achieved with use of oral vitamin C + vitamin K.
-quoted from page 3 of the current thread "Another Lypo-C Beats Viral Infection(s) Anecdote"

How is one to reconcile these apparently contradictory statements?

I'm left scratching my head trying to interpret Levy's qualifying words "direct interaction with any molecule"? Does that mean never; or does it mean it can cause pro-oxidant activity via indirect interaction with other molecules?

TIA

Jacquie
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#48  Post by Jacquie » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:32 pm

I'm left scratching my head trying to interpret Levy's qualifying words "direct interaction with any molecule"? Does that mean never; or does it mean it can cause pro-oxidant activity via indirect interaction with other molecules?

The latter.

From Levy's Primal Panacea:
Nearly all pathogens require large amounts of iron to thrive and multiply... infectious agents characteristically have relatively high concentrations of iron inside them. Furthermore, much of this iron is in an unbound, or reactive state. This presence of large amounts of reactive iron effectively places a bullseye on these microbes...

A well-documented chemical reaction occurs whenever enough reactive iron and hydrogen peroxide get together inside the cell (or the pathogen). This is known as the Fenton reaction. This reaction involves the transfer of an electron from ferrous ion (Fe2+) to hydrogen peroxide, generating a free radical known as the hydroxyl radical.

The hydroxyl radical will rapidly and irreversibly react with (oxidize) virtually any molecule in the body... The ability of hydrogen peroxide to kill bacteria has been shown to be directly dependent on the amount of hydroxyl radicals that are produced...

The role of vitamin C in stimulating the Fenton reaction, also very well documented, occurs because the available unbound, or free, iron normally present inside the cell or pathogen is ferric ion (Fe3+).

Ferric ion does not have an electron to donate to hydrogen peroxide, and no generation of hydroxyl radical occurs when only it and hydrogen peroxide are present. However, when vitamin C gets together with ferric ions, it readily converts (reduces) the Fe3+ to Fe2+ by the donation of an electron. The electron is then passed along to the hydrogen peroxide - producing the super-oxidizing hydroxyl radical. Note: it is still an antioxidant role (electron donation) by vitamin C that ultimately results in a very pro-oxidant effect. It is just a matter of location and concentration of the vitamin C, along with the presence of enough ferric ions and hydrogen peroxide.

It should also be mentioned that the ability of vitamin C to stimulate the Fenton reaction is the singular reason why there are so many studies in the literature claiming that vitamin C, in certain experimental situations, can "damage" biomolecules, cause genetic damage, or even promote the growth of cancer.

Tiny doses of vitamin C, in the presence of enough ferric ion and hydrogen peroxide, will always result in the production of the hydroxyl radical and result in a great deal of oxidative stress. However, large doses of vitamin C, thanks to the masterful design of Mother Nature, will always result in a net antioxidant, never pro-oxidant, effect in the tissues. Even when a small part of the vitamin C (milligrams) might be stimulating the Fenton reaction, the rest of the vitamin C (grams) "mops up" the oxidative stress generated very readily.

...vitamin C, like resveratrol, is also both an antioxidant at low dose and pro-oxidant at high dose.

So it's actually the opposite of this.

majkinetor
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#49  Post by majkinetor » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:37 pm

See also Does vitamin C act as a pro-oxidant under physiological conditions?

Ofcourse, those are all small doses of C... its probably not relevant at all for megadoses or IV.

mstill

Post Number:#50  Post by mstill » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:58 am

By the way, don't get too excited. This is not really Mike Till.. Trying to use ofonorow's permissions and I thought it would leave that signature - apparently not.

I (ofonorow) was successfully "hacked" (blocked out) after I left the "tweak" about being in the middle of a biowarfare weapon experiment. Lots of weird coincidences.

I have been thinking lately why the late Robert Cathcart died so young in vitamin C "age" or terms?

Any PHPBB experts on what they do to blow your login away? Help appreciated! Call foundation for my email address (Owen)

Johnwen wrote:I'm glad your going for the follow up per Dr.Levy and I'm interested in your live cell report. I don't like fighting an Unidentified enemy this can lead to too many mistakes and adverse reactions.

If you have read Dr. Klenner reports you'll notice he always followed up his initial high dosage infusions with 2-4 Grams V-C IM injections every 4 to 8 hours for a few days after, then to oral dosing after. Now you know why!!

Remember the report I mentioned about high toxins in the air in the western burbs of Chicago after a rain starts! Think :idea: where is Fermi-Lab and what do they REALY do there.
Maybe it's just a coincidence??

Yes, so where do I get a Gierger counter? I am thinking about going to the airport to see if I set off a radiation warning alarms.

Actually Dr. Levy has been wonderful, advising me and ironically I have now officially left his realm of clinical experience.

As far as the toxic rain theory - my wife reasoned that this has to be something unique to me, because we three, me, she and our son spend a lot of time together - they are not affected in the least. This reasoning has eliminated a lot around the house, but not necessarily everything. So she starts doing some internet searches for ideas back before she new me - the logical start when I was in the Air Force in a nuclear missile silo - well I was in an under ground control center - and found some interesting finds about water contamination in Wyoming pretty close to where I was stationed. She even prints them off to show my doctors, etc. (So I check - USAFA grads are a tight nit bunch, and it didn't take long to find out that no one is sick - no former combat crew member around my age is experiencing any weird health problems.) Owen
The Accountant

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Vitamin C Foundation or its members. If you are ill, please seek medical attention.

Jacquie
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#51  Post by Jacquie » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:34 pm

Owen,

Yeah, that's what I've been thinking. Cathcart was too young, for a mega C user, to have died when he did. Although maybe the stress of knowing about "the vitamin C secret" and not being able to do anything about it, is what killed him.

How many millions will have to die horribly of free radical deaths just to protect the profits of the drug companies by keeping secret the power of massive doses of intravenous sodium ascorbate to neutralize those free radicals? If this ability of massive doses of ascorbate were well known, it would be a disaster to the drug industry because with the elimination of free radicals probably all acute infectious diseases could be cured. It is genocide to continue to keep this secret.

The drug companies and other drug pushers do not want this fact about ascorbate found out by the general public because the general disease fighting ability of ascorbate if properly used would almost ruin the drug industry.

- Robert Cathcart MD

Sorry I can't help you with the hacking issues, but you can make a Kearny Fallout Meter (or someone in your family can) at home for cheap. (I dunno if it's sensitive enough for your purposes, though.)

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#52  Post by Johnwen » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:41 pm

Any PHPBB experts on what they do to blow your login away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQMk_ouyDTA

Music is terrible turn off speakers.
At the end upperleft corner tells you what it did to database.
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#53  Post by ofonorow » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Johnwen you are always so helpful! Thanks. Okay, I will probably start another thread to help spread/share my new-found knowledge of IV/C. (Which all you docs seem to already know!) It has been an intensive training course. I feel like I was completely ignorant (I don't know how many friendly/helpful alt. doctors have emailed me, "I wouldn't do it like that.. IV/C") My reaction: Now they tell me!

Last night, due to a 50 g herx (from last Wed) I almost went to the hospital (but resorted to a small dose of the prescription steroid I was given) and made it today's IV. (I was supposed to feel "normal" after the 50 g IV last Wed. When I didn't I left the realm of Dr. Levy's clinical experience. do de do do do de do do)

By the time I got home today - I felt fine. Completely normal. (Dr. Levy was relieved!) So I finally have a handle on what is going on - at least from after I left the hospital. The RA symptoms, what caused them, and what I did wrong with the IVs. And most importantly, I have learned that at least in me, the Cathcart Style IV ARE at least twice as potent (at least producing Herx's) then the commercial injectibles, just as Mike predicted/said.

So that begs the question - what have I been fighting, and before we get to that, if a bio weapon, has the universal antidote already been invented! I forget that I had been contacted years ago by Marvin Antelman living in Israel... He'd call me pretty regularly. So I want to get this on the record before I get locked out again, or worse!

A Cure for AIDS/HIV..."Graves claims to have contracted AIDS, but was cured by a single injection of a special form of colloidal silver. Under the U.S. patent it is claimed a 100% destruction of AIDS using only 20 ppm of silver. The production of the product is based on 1994 United States Patent 5,336,499 by reacting silver nitrate with sodium or potassium peroxydisulfate."

United States Patent 5,336,499
Antelman August 9, 1994
Molecular crystal device for pharmaceuticals

Abstract

A novel molecular scale device is described which is bactericidal, fungicidal, viricidal and algicidal. The anti-pathogenic properties of the device are attributed to electron activity indigenous to diamagnetic semiconducting crystals of tetrasilver tetroxide (Ag.sub.4 O.sub.4) which contains two monovalent and two trivalent silver ions in each molecular crystal. When the crystals are activated with an oxidizing agent, they release electrons equivalent to 6.4.times.10.sup.-19 watts per molecule which in effect electrocute pathogens. A multitude of these devices are effective at such low concentrations as 0.3 PPM used as preservatives in a variety of formulations ranging from cosmetics to pharmaceuticals. Indeed, they are intended as active ingredients for pharmaceuticals formulated to destroy such pathogens as Staphylococcus aureus, and epidermidis, the latter of which it completely destroys in a nutrient broth culture of about 1 million organisms at 0.6 PPM, or Candida albercans, the vaginal yeast infection at 2.5 PPM, and the AIDS virus at 18 PPM.
Inventors: Antelman; Marvin S. (Rehovot, IL)
Assignee: Antelman Technologies, Ltd. (Providence, RI)
Appl. No.: 07/971,933
Filed: November 5, 1992

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2002/1/prweb32492.htm

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (1/26/2002)
Unfortunately the person(s) at Marantech, LLC of Rhode Island - http://www.marantech.com - (the Tetrasil ownership corporation), for some reason, are not allowing the Tetrasil treatment/cure to be available to people infected with the HIV/AIDS virus. In spite of the fact that I was repeatedly assured by their representative, Robin Dibattista, that they had established a protocol, cost, and had an arrangement with a medical clinic in Mexico where people could go to receive the Tetrasil, prior to my signing and returning to Marantech their associates confidentially agreement.
The fact that this is a new decision - over a year after the one person that I had personal contact with received one injection of Tetrasil, which resulted in his remarkable recovery from "death's door" after having been infected with the HIV/AIDS virus for ten years, over six years after a patent application was filed with the United States Patent Office, with scientific clinical trial data, under the title "Method of curing AIDS with tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystal devices," all of a sudden now for the past few week refusing to return my telephone calls or respond to my e-mail (copied below) requesting an explanation, although I signed an agreement with them and provided to them (as Robin said to Laura, Secretary and Legal Assistant for YOUtopia INstitute), at least 50% of the inquiries that they have from people wanting and needing the Tetrasil treatment/cure - that is illogical, unreasonable and unacceptable unless nothing can be done about this, speaks for itself.
Given these facts, the best suggestion that I can make to anyone at this point in time is to contact Marantech (their contact information is listed on their Web site http://www.marantech.com ), and insist on an explanation that makes sense to YOU, and that YOU find acceptable. Please do refer to any and all of the information and facts that I have provided here and tell them that YOU were referred by Rama, The Cosmic Detective, Founder of YOUtopia INstitute.
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#54  Post by ofonorow » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:58 am

By the time I got home today - I felt fine. Completely normal. (Dr. Levy was relieved!) So I finally have a handle on what is going on - at least from after I left the hospital. The RA symptoms, what caused them, and what I did wrong with the IVs. And most importantly, I have learned that at least in me, the Cathcart Style IV ARE at least twice as potent (at least producing Herx's) then the commercial injectibles, just as Mike predicted/said.

And I am back this a.m. in FULL RA/Herx mode. Unable to life arms, fingers swollen, joints hurt... (I left a message w/my alt doc I would pay double if he would come in on Sunday for another "small/slow" mop up IV...) So it started to wear off - but 5 Lypo-C kept me pretty good through out the late afternoon and night.

But then I slept.

And awoke like this. So we have come FULL CIRCLE as the very first contact from Mike was how to keep his sister "saturated" so she wouldn't wake up in the morning like this:

http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7563

Everything mike has told me has come true in my case too.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

VanCanada

Post Number:#55  Post by VanCanada » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:45 am

ofonorow wrote:So that begs the question - what have I been fighting, and before we get to that, if a bio weapon, has the universal antidote already been invented! I forget that I had been contacted years ago by Marvin Antelman living in Israel... He'd call me pretty regularly. So I want to get this on the record before I get locked out again, or worse!
A Cure for AIDS/HIV..."Graves claims to have contracted AIDS, but was cured by a single injection of a special form of colloidal silver. Under the U.S. patent it is claimed a 100% destruction of AIDS using only 20 ppm of silver. The production of the product is based on 1994 United States Patent 5,336,499 by reacting silver nitrate with sodium or potassium peroxydisulfate."

United States Patent 5,336,499
Antelman August 9, 1994
Molecular crystal device for pharmaceuticals

Is this patented form of colloidal silver the same as Super Silver Solution?
Super Silver Solution is a NEW technically advanced form of a product that has been sold worldwide for decades called colloidal silver. Super Silver’s manufacturing process is so unique that it was granted the only patent ever issued for the method of construction of a silver based product. Super Silver consists of tiny (about 10 nanometers long) particles of pure elemental silver suspended in pure water.
http://www.ihsite.com/health-products/super-silver-solution/

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#56  Post by ofonorow » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Is this patented form of colloidal silver the same as Super Silver Solution?

In a word - no. But funny you should ask, because after Marvin Antleman began calling me years ago about a new form of vitamin C he was developing, I finally started to research who he was, found the above patent, and asked him basically the same question. The elderly, normally placid Rabbi became unglued! "Its Nothing Like Colloidal Silver."

Turns out I was not the chosen one - Dr. Bush had also been contacted by Rabbi Antelman and got to know him..

Dr Marvin Antelman is a rabbibical judge (Dan) member of the San Hedrin (Highest rabbinical court in Israel.)

He was so kind as to show great interest in CardioRetinometry about four years ago.

Some say he is now rather old (Barry Chamish - noted US/Israeli journalist and - very reasonably - fugitive from ?)

I would trust Dr. Antelman with my life without a second thought.

If his tetrasilver tetroxide is anything like as good as the published claims I want it for me!

Am so relieved that you are on the mend...

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#57  Post by ofonorow » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:01 am

I was going to begin curing myself, if not today, starting tomorrow. (Under different circumstances, I would be going into the hospital today for the third round since June - I have decided to not use the steroid/predizone. I'd normally be in the emergency room feeling like I do right now.) I am counting on feeling completely normal in about 3 to 6 hours after the "mop up" drip. I just hope you can get a mop up using Cathcart (Mike keeps tell me sodium ascorbate is absorbed by cells orders of magnitude faster than ascorbic acid, etc. etc.)

I am going to reconsider curing myself because I may now know (and will know more today) about how to evaluate the power of liposomes. I can use my body's current reaction, timing to next herx, progression, etc. If I cure myself, I lose the ability to measure the effect of different treatments on my symptoms - which come back regularly like clockwork.

Question #1 - what dose of livon is equivalent to the mop up dose that relieves my symptoms?

I know that a 25 slow BioNiche (and hopefully a 12.5 slow Catchart drip today) bring me back to complete normal - but it can wear off in a few hours (symptoms return).

But the measure for me is complete normalcy - dose to complete normalcy (complete lack of RA symptoms)

So if I wanted to subject myself to this, gulp, I can try and determine the dosage of Lypo-C that keeps me completely normal. It is not 5 Lypo-C - at least not for that long. What ever it turns out to be - I'll have the equivalency between Livon and IV.

Age old equivalency problem solved.

Problem 2 - are homemade liposomes equivalent to Livon, and if so, in what ratio?. Once I know how to make myself "normal" I can try to figure out how much of the homemade is required for the same effect.

I will say that part of me doesn't care all that much and would just like to get cured!!
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#58  Post by ofonorow » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:59 pm

Hoping the end is in sight - thank you Dr. Levy! (Who is in China to lecture)

Exactly...that being said you would need to make up some homemade asap..because if you keep doing Cathcart drips you will be fine soon and won't be able to do the test. Mike "X" - brother of mercury poisoned sister

Course change again - the liposome issue will have to wait - I'm going to go ahead and begin the correct IV/C protocol to END what ever is going on with me.

If this works it will prove to me that Thomas Levy is a genius and everyone should purchase Primal Panaces to understand exactly why!

The plan is to undergo a series of NUKE (cathcart) and MOPUP (commercial) IVs on the same day.

Spacing will depend on doctor availability.

The cortizone is to control my hyper active immune system (RA Factor). It would not be needed if your RA factor is normal.

Nov 23, 2011 Tactical Nuke #1
?solu cortizone? - 50 g cathcart sodium ascorbate fast drip - glutathione push at end
?solu cortizone? 25 g BioNiche - slow drip - glutathione push end (mop up)

I may up the Nuclear Cathcart dosage over time in future IVs if I don't get enough reaction.

I am not changing the mop up!

Note my dentist's mop-up then goes on to include:
Day 1 -5 after IV - 5 Lypo-C
Day 6 - 4 Lypo-C
Day 7 - 3 Lypo-C
Day 8 - 2 Lypo-C
Day 9 and continuing 1 Lypo-C

One can only hope that 6-8 drips like this will do it - last few with insulin - unless the toxicity is somehow still entering me somehow?

I am also separately attacking fungus and mycoplasmas. (nystatin/tetracyline)

As an aside, my 12.5g Carthcart IV experiment today brought me 50-75% of NORMALCY, which lasted for about 12 hours. RA symptoms have returned and within past hour I took 12 Lypo-C (or 12 g) to see if that would have the same effect. May be too early, but so far NO. 12 Lypo-C is not equivalent to 12.5 g SA IV - and I'm also taking oral ascorbic acid too. No relief of symptoms. Now if its not perfect comparison. If I could take solu cortef (cortizone) prior to Lypo-C, it would be apples/apples. One reason for letting this comparison test go.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#59  Post by Johnwen » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:59 am

Owen I know your seeing a lot of releif with the steroids and I don't want to be a Nay sayer but I would like you to understand some of the problems associated with their use. I did a little search and this article echoes my concerns more then I could write here. I'm not trying to influence you only educate you on the chemicals you are taking into your body and what can be expected with or without them. I applaud the releif they give you but frown on their side effects especially when dealing with an unknown pathogen..

http://www.medicinenet.com/steroid_with ... rticle.htm
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#60  Post by ofonorow » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Thanks johnwen - are you including the solu coref in that group? (Dr. Levy is only including it to save me from an unexpected herx due to my elevated RA factor. I am not unhappy about it, but will try to reduce as this protocol proceeds.)

Well today may have been historic. Dr. Thomas Hesselink may have given the first IV in a series that cures a case of Rheumatoid Arthritis. (There may be doctors who know about this already, using IV/C for this purpose, but I haven't heard about it - and I believe using the standard BioNiche C incorrectly, created the symptoms in the first place. Unless the doctor is using the Cathcart-style sodium ascorbate, they would be unlikely to have done what we are doing this week.)

For the record, I finished the Nuke/Mopup combination around 5:00 p.m. I was really starting to feel the Herx from the 50 g Cathcart towards the first IV - but the 25 g BioNiche mop-up seems to have almost done its complete magic. The only pain left is around the thumbs/wrists (probably from typing too much!)

Being chicken, every hour almost on the hour, after the IVs, I feel a "need for oral C." - and each time I have taken 5 Lypo-C plus Lypo-GSH plus a tablespoon of Empirical Labs liposomal GSH, plus the Allergy Research Glutathione tablet.

So far so good, but I know the herx usually returns after 12-13 hours - ideally I'd be ready for a another mop-up in 12 hours, but I want to know if the Lypo-C can suffice to make this more acceptable to a regular medical practice. I don't have a good chance for the next IV before Saturday,

According to Dr. Levy, and this is a test of his theory, the next time I run the IVs (will be Saturday), the herx will be less (in his experience without the high RA factor, about 50%).
This keeps going until I am unable to Herx. I will at that point try to get inside the cells (e.g. insulin) until I no longer herx with added insulin.

I suppose then I can try to prove all toxins/pathogens are gone by running a 100 g Cathcart IV. If no herx - no more toxins, and RA cured - or anything else for that matter.

(I think of my poor mother who helped on the book and every paper I ever wrote as the editor and official criticizer. She had RA since her 40s, and she died in her 80s. I have only experienced what she experienced for a matter of weeks, and it is hell. I cannot imagine spending your entire life burning in the joints like this. But that is what led her to vitamin C - and thus me. Oral vitamin C provides some relief, but not even as much as a 12.5 g Cathcart IV which eliminates 75% of the symptoms.)

So Dr. Hesselink is working on a protocol with me that I believe can be duplicated in any RA patient no matter what toxin or pathogen, (perhaps hidden inside cells e.g. mycoplasma) that the hyper active immune system (high RA factor) is reacting to. At some point, ACCORDING TO DR. LEVY'S THEORY, the toxins will be destroyed. The RA will be cured. (Not controlled but cured - at least until the next toxic load appears.)

We will enshrine the sodium ascorbate bottle in our new church that Dr. Hesselink has agreed to be prime minister of. We were all feeling so good (when I didn't die) that we had trouble staying in our seats laughing about some of the tenets in the new Church of Steve.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Archive”