Vitamin C/Lysine Dosage to deal with Blocked Arteries

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Vitamin C/Lysine Dosage to deal with Blocked Arteries

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:36 am

Hello Mr. Fonorow,

I recently ordered Cardio-C and would like to know what kind of dosage would be best for dealing with blocked arteries. My husband Chris, recently had an angiogram which shows two 80%, one 90% and two 50% blockages. They are recommending triple bypass for the 90% and 80% blockages or installing metal stents. Chris recently celebrated his eightieth birthday. He was diagnosed with celiac disease in his late fifties which means that his digestion and absorption of nutrients is compromised. He is a fit dedicated swimmer and follows a grain free diet with lots of vegetables, fruits, seafood and poultry. His cholesterol and blood pressure are normal.

We are also looking into chelation therapy. Are Pauling's protocols and chelation therapy compatible? Would it be possible for me to call you at the number on your web site? I am in Toronto, Canada.
Thank you,

Alison

I am guessing he did not previously supplement vitamin C regularly - or enough.

This protocol, where Cardio-C can be substituted for the pills,
http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026
can help determine his oral tolerance.

In my experience, reaching 10,000 mg of vitamin C daily and 5000 to 6000 mg of lysine is a good enough therapeutic dosage for most people. (People are different. In my uncle's case, 2500 mg ach of vitamin C and lysine cleared a 80% estimated carotid blockage in one month, verified by surgery.)

Chelation may help, especially related to the extent they follow the ACAM protocol and add vitamin C and magnesium to the drip!

Vitamin C is the key.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”