Diagnosed with CVD, taking drugs, refused CABG

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Diagnosed with CVD, taking drugs, refused CABG

Post by ofonorow » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:44 am

Hello! I'm so glad that I got stumbled with your website and I'm positive that this is an answered prayer.

I am Ronnie R. , a Filipino, and working here in Saudi Arabia.

This is my case:

I had undergone an angiography last May 17, 2012 and based on the result,
the doctor has the following Comment & Conclusions;
* Strong positive exercise test.
Diagnostic angiography showing;
- Distal left main coronary artery disease 60%
- Severe 90% proximal LCX
- Chronic total occlusion "CTO" of the RCA at its mid segment
Doctor's recommendation:
For coronary surgical revascularization "CABG" as early as possible.

I refused to do the procedure because I was feeling fine and not suffering shortness.

The doctor has prescribed medicines like Vastarel, Concor, Plavix, Pariett & Aspirin that I am taking it until now.

Also the doctor had scheduled me to do the exercise (thread mill) test this coming November and on March 2013 I will have to go my 2nd Angiography.

But even until now I don't have shortness of breath. Occasionally I have Angina and Mild chest pain on the left side of the chest. And also sometimes I have Heartburn.

I want to get rid of this coronary disease and I need your advise on what formula will be best suited for me.

I'm considering [Tower] HT, A-9 & CA but i'm confused on which of the 3 should I take. I need your advise.

Please reply to me ASAP because I want to order now. It's 12:54 am here now in Saudi Arabia but still i'll waiting your reply.

Thanks!

Yes, the internet is making things interesting for cardiology...

First don't delay - start taking vitamin C, and lysine, if available as pills. See this forum post for our suggest starting protocol
http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8026

We created an Approved Pauling-therapy product comparison page here,

http://paulingtherapy.com/products.html

Let me know if it helps. Basically price versus ingredients/power. These drink mixes are all convenient, and they all have Linus Pauling's basic therapy - vitamin C and lysine.

Finally here is a post by a "resident cardiologist" after this cured his wife (saved her from another surgery) to help compute the amount of vitamin C an individual needs.

http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7593

The table/formula calculatse the minimum amount to halt/prevent CVD.

Johnwen recommends at least doubling the amount for therapeutic effect.

Owen Fonorow
practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com
vitamincfoundation.org
paulingtherapy.com
owen @ fonorow.com
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Diagnosed with CVD, taking drugs, refused CABG

Post by Johnwen » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:49 am

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:56 am

Thanks Owen for the reply. I'm 47 and weighs 82kgs. Actually, I've already made my 1st order of HT last night and I want know if this the right choice or not. But I want to know the right dosage for me or should I apply the Mg/Kg formula?
I want know if while taking Heart Tech. should I still continue taking my med icines? I've read from some articles in the web that Aspirin & Vit.C are not a g ood combination. I need your advise. While I'm still waiting for my shipment, what brand of Vit.C & Lysine should I take? What's the ideal dosage of Lysine for me? Awaiting your reply. Thanks !!

Maybe johnwen will comment re: the medicines. I noticed that over the years, near death patients were on a myriad of heart medications, and taking vitamin C and lysine only helped.

Please send links about Aspirin and Vitamin C not being a good combination! Bogus information, and in fact, if you take aspirin (which I don't recommend, and neither did Pauling) you should take more vitamin C to protect your stomach lining.

Lysine dosage is probably 5000 to 6000 mg. You probably get another 1-2 g in your food already. No need to exceed 6000 mg, but the dosage of vitamin C can be much higher, at 10,000 mg, 15,000 or even 30,000. Yes use table to find minimum, then double for a therapeutic effect.

As far as pills - Nature's Made is fine. Look for brand with least junk (fillers) in pills.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by Johnwen » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:38 pm

On his drugs:

The only one that is of major concern is the one called Pariet which is a PPI for gerd.
Which is like prilosac. Some people taking the pill form of V-C have a reaction with it but if he goes with Heart Tech he should be alright. I believe it's the fillers in the pill form that react with it.

Vastarel (Trimetazidine) which stops fatty acid oxidation which reduces angina levels.
Dosen't give the vaso dialation that a nitro type med would give and given his condition he could use the dialation effect of a nitro pill. This he should talk with his doc about. I would opt for Isosorbide mn ER which is a extended release nitro pill. I don't know the asian name but i'm sure his doc would know. Quick look came up with these Ismo,Isonorm Monotrate, Solotrate, Monit or Monosorb, Chemydur. All these are the same thing.

My two cents; HT would be my first choice for the first couple of month's Plus 100+++ CQ-10

Yes he should continue with the other meds! The others are beta blockers and blood anti platelet drugs that don't effect V-C.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”