open heart valve surgery/kidney transplant

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

open heart valve surgery/kidney transplant

Post by ofonorow » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:36 pm

I have had open heart surg to replace two valves had rematicfever when i was a child plus a kidney transplant what product do you think i should go on they say my arteries are all good your reply will be welcome. thank you
kevin

LEF Super-K vitamin K. (LEF.ORG)

How much vitamin C are you currently taking?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: open heart valve surgery/kidney transplant

Post by ofonorow » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:28 am

I am currantly imuran 50mg simvastatin 40 mg enalapril 15mg coumadin 3.5mg
panafcortelone 5mg that is all I am on your reply will be welcome.I orded
the cardio c that is getting shipped to me at the moment

Cardio-C is an excellent choice, and start slowly, lower doses quite frequently to start.

Might be best to augment with a liposomal form of vitamin C.

I do know that Linus Pauling almost died from a kidney ailment at age 40. He survived because he did the opposite of what was in vogue at the time - (after studying the literature with a medical professor at Stanford University.) He substantially reduced his protein intake (when the advice at the time was to increase protein) and he also discovered that drinking more water allows the kidneys to do less work.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

xor2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by xor2 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:37 am

Owen, my mother in law had kidney transplant. she is taking immunosuppressive drugs, that's why
she is from time to time getting cold, viruses infections etc ...

Do you think she could take your liposomal china free product on such occasions?
Will not it have any bad influence on her kidney transplant?

Normally you advise to take 5 gr of lipo, then 3 every 3 hours ...
Could she do the same?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:46 am

Sorry, I admit ignorance. If the objective is to turn off the immune system to avoid the body rejecting the transplant, then taking vitamin C may be counter-productive by improve immune response - in any form.

I think vitamin D has a good change of acting as a preventive - especially sunlight or UV/B light - but again, to the extent vitamin D improves immune function, who knows?

The standard liposomal vitamin C recommendation has evolved to 8 (eight) grams to start at the onsent, followed by 4 grams in 3 hours and another 4 grams in 3 hours (hour 6).
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”