High vitamin C user has TIA (mini stroke)

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

High vitamin C user has TIA (mini stroke)

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:54 am

Hi Owen

It has been some time since we communicated. However I have a question.

I had an incident today that as best I can diagnose as a TIA. I was of the opinion that is very, if not completely impossible while on the High C regimen which I have been on now for about 2 years. It only lasted about 6 to 8 min. and then cleared up. I then felt completely normal as I remain to this hour. Have not yet consulted with a doctor.

I would like your opinion on the above if possible.

Thanks....A.

Buffing up on TIA... - You believe that there was some temporary clotting in your brain arteries, correct?

How much vitamin C are you taking and what drugs, if any are you taking?

Nothing is completely impossible.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

exitium
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: High vitamin C user has TIA (mini stroke)

Post Number:#2  Post by exitium » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:06 pm

According to Dr Levy (and it makes sense to me) in order for vitamin C to have optimal benefit there has to be enough intake daily to not only facilitate repair but also enough to overcome toxic load. One could very well be consuming what they consider to be high dose vit C (say 12g daily) but may also have a mouth full of filings and root canals that requires 15g a day of vit C to offset. In that example the individual would still be at a daily deficit that would not allow for the proper reversal of CVD.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”