What a wonderful result has been achieved using Cardio-C.

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:56 am

Hello Owen,

Having undergone a heart cath., by-pass surgery and subsequent heart cath., i was informed the by-pass was "not working" and my LAD was still 90% blocked. Unfortunately, I just don't have good genetics. Fortunately, I have a good BMI at 22 and have long been a proponent of natural medicine and after research came across a program by Dr. Daniel Cobb for reversing CAD. This in turn led me to your web site and the Cardio-C product. Dr. Cobb's program included other supplements as well as Vitamin C. At first, a local natural health store's Vit. C product was used. However, results were mediocre at best. After using Cardio-C, there has been quite a remarkable turn-around in my heart health. In fact, today we had 8 inches of snow and I was able to shovel walks and driveway. We live in a rural area and there is quite a bit of walkway and driveway. All this work and no heart pain. Absolutely amazing!!

All my best,
Ron Schissler
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

exitium
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: What a wonderful result has been achieved using Cardio-C

Post Number:#2  Post by exitium » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:16 am

You just have to love all the positive results people have with this therapy. Everytime I think about all the money and pain people undergo year after year by following their cardiologists advice makes me ill. Its almost criminal!

On a side note, the fact the medical community uses BMI at all is a total joke. One more example of the medical community latching onto poor research and applying it with a broad brush to everyone. If I calculated how much my fat weighed, subtracted it from my total weight and entered that number into a BMI calculator (ie basically me at zero percent bodyfat) it would still report me as obese.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”