Has Leukemia, in Hospice, heart bypass closing down

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Has Leukemia, in Hospice, heart bypass closing down

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:27 am

My father had to go into the hospital this week his 22 year bypass is starting to shut down on the right side, basically they said we cant do anything just do drugs. Will see if they will approve http://www.eecp.com

I thought the diet has been very good following a good Budwig diet and good food grade supplements.

I see that Vitamin K can reduce calcified arteries that are closed? How many grams of this per day and what Linus Cardio formula would you recommend? We just started 5 packages a day of Lipo C for his Leukemia, but it looks like right now we need to get going on the heart when he is discharged from the VA. Any other keys I am not thinking about let me know, how about enzymes like Natto or Serrepeptase in massive doses.

Linus Pauling's therapeutic dosages of vitamin C and lysine begin at 5000 to 6000 mg daily. In our experience people rarely require more than 6000 mg of lysine, but may require much more vitamin C. Since your dad is getting an extra dosage of vitamin C in the Lypo - I would guess that 1 or 2 jars monthly of Cardio-C (1 or 2 servings per day if he can swallow) would be good a good heart combination in conjunction with the Lypo-C. Given that your father's bypasses are closing, I would
error on the high side and get in at least 2 maybe 3 servings of Cardio-C.

I don't have much experience with those enzymes, perhaps because Pauling's therapy of vitamin C and lysine work so well to reverse heart disease and associated arterial plaques.

Vitamin K isn't a bad idea, but in our experience, takes considerable time to work. Try 200 MICRO grams of vitamin K2.

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

angiew
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Has Leukemia, in Hospice, heart bypass closing down

Post Number:#2  Post by angiew » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:47 am

Hi,

Concering enzymes...listen to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKToRPuTIRY

Here is a top enzyme product:

http://www.astenzymes.com/serracor-nk

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Has Leukemia, in Hospice, heart bypass closing down

Post Number:#3  Post by Johnwen » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:29 pm

Generally bypass’s themselves do not close down, However what does and will in most cases happen, where a vein was used for the graft. The junction of the bypass with the artery will begin to form over with endothelial cells in an attempt to increase the production of nitric oxide within the arteries. Generally this is usually proceeded by a rise in Blood pressure which is the signal that more Nitric Oxide is needed in the arteries.
The techy term for this is, “Neo-Intimal Hyperplasia.” Commonly just referred to as just, “Hyperplasia.”
You need to ask his doc’s if this is what’s happening or if it’s a plaque build up in the artery.
If it’s hyperplasia, a good interventional cardiologist can place a DE stent through the bypass vein to the junction and place it there in the graft.
If it’s a restenosis of the artery blocking down stream of the junction and it hasn’t progressed to far beyond the junction a DES placed a little beyond the graft at the junction usually will stop the progression.
If his health is at a point where this is prohibitive then he will be well advised to follow Owen’s rec.s.
However if it’s hyperplasia in addition to Pauling’s protocol he should add a min. of 1000Mg. Of L-Arginine, 10Mg. Of Policosanol a day.
On the L-Arginine probably 500Mg. 3X a day would be better.
You can also ask his doc if the addition of Isosorbride Mn say 30 Mg. a day would also help?
What all this does is helps the body produce more Nitric Oxide without the addition of New Endothelial Cells and blunts the progression of their development.
Hope this helps!
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”