Questions about Cardio-C (Pauling-therapy) Product

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Questions about Cardio-C (Pauling-therapy) Product

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:13 am

Owen,
Thanks for making Cardio C available! I take two scoops per day and i just put in an automatic shipment order to get the discounted price. My assumption is that you will send 9 jars immediately and I will pay shipping only once on those 9 jars-which means that buying Cardio C 9 at a time (which should last me about 4.5 months) is the least expensive option, correct?

Yes. And you have reduced your shipping to the absolute minimum. The only issue is shelf life. We freeze jars we aren't selling in the next month or two. You should put unopened jars in your freezer (not refrigerator) to preserve freshness indefinitely.

I’m sold on Cardio C and hope to have LP(a) results to prove it soon, just trying to buy it cost effectively since I’ll be on it the rest of my life!

From a med school professor (story in my book) it may take up to 18 months for Lp(a) to respond. But we are all different, Don't forget the other nutrients, esp vitamin K - as vitamin K acts like a hormone to move calcium from soft tissue into bone. I recommend at least one Super-K daily (LEF.ORG).. Also Vitamin E and magnesium, and CoQ10 depending on age. All this in a free excerpt from my book: http://www.practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/protocol/

On another note: how can I tell if I’m taking enough of a dose to be effective?

Interesting question. One of the best ways is known as "titrating vitamin C to bowel tolerance" We just posted this paper as a PDF http://vitamincfoundation.org/pdfs/Vitamin_C_Dosage_in_Disease.pdf Forum contributor johnwen posted this formula/table of dosage based upon body weight http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7593

I could take 1½ scoops twice if that has proven to be a better result from the feedback you get?

In simple terms - abstracting from Linus Pauling's writings and what he said on video, one serving of Cardio-C would be preventive for most people without cardiovascular disease, but 2 or 3 scoop daily is the lower end of the Pauling's predicted therapeutic range of vitamin C, lysine (and proline), i.e. what Pauling thought actually reversed the disease. Again, we are all different, and my uncle's story (also in the book) is that he was able to clear a 50% blockage in one carotid artery in one month at the dosage of 1 scoop per day. This was verified by surgery and no plaque was found after ultrasound had detected a 50% blockage.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”