How do I get product in India, and how long to take it

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

How do I get product in India, and how long to take it

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:30 am

Hi

How do i order your products from India? My parents suffer from hypertension
& osteoporosis. Please recommend us a suitable product for them. For how
long should they take it?

We ship occasionally to India, but for best results - a rather high priced shipper (e.g. DHL) is required for reliable delivery. There is a new book DEATH BY CALCIUM by Thomas E Levy that has a protocol that I know would be effective for your parent's condition. It is based around vitamin C - which you should have your parents begin supplement immediately. The answer of how long is the rest of their lives, although their metabolic need may decline as their health improves.

need to know few more things about your products. As we all are aware that
vitamin c supplements are quite acidic in nature because of high ascorbic
acid, so how do we balance Ph level in our bodies after consuming these?
Don't these products put more stress on our kidneys due to their high acidic
levels. How will our bodies compensate for the alkaline part?

No ascorbic acid is a mild acid, on the order of Coca Cola, and most beings (species) produce their own vitamin C in high amounts 24/7. Humans are one of a handful that do not make ascorbate in our livers or kidneys. But people, (including Linus Pauiling), can add baking sodium, (sodium bicarbonate) to ascorbic acid in water, turning some of the ascorbic acid into the alkaline sodium ascorbate. Sodium ascorbate is another form of vitamin C that is alkaline, but in our experience, ascorbic acid is the most potent form of vitamin C therapeutically.

What would be the shipping cost for bulk quantities of "VITAMIN C" & "CARDIO
C"?. I live in New Delhi, India.

You can put items in the shopping cart at https://inteligentvitaminc.com/cart and then click on the "Estimate Shipping" button from your shopping card. Again, for reliable delivery, you probably want a different method than the ordinary mail.

Last but not the least, does a patient is required to consume these products
life-long? What would be the repercussions if a person stop taking these
products after fulfilling his needs? Waiting to hear from you eagerly. I
thank you once again. :)

We are not capable of making our own vitamin C, and that makes us different from virtually all other species, except h igher order primates, guinea pig and the fruit bat. Ergo, we do not have the amount of vitamin C in our blood and tissues that these animals make for themselves, and the answer is - without a genetic fix to the damaged GULO gene, for best of health, people need to supplement vitamin C all their lives to overcome that genetic defect.

Regards
[/quote]
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”