On statins, pain meds. What is correct doage?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

On statins, pain meds. What is correct doage?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:17 am

Hi there,
I am emailing you from New Zealand ...

My problem is that I have been on statin tablets & have been for the last 2yrs. My level was at 8.5 (pre statin), then got it down to under 5 (then off statin) shot back up to 7.3 & I've been on it ever since, If you don't deliver down here & I wanted to buy from my local health shop,
is there anything in particular that I have to look out for on the bottles/labels to make sure that I'm getting the correct dosage?
Hope you can understand my email.
Also due to a bad motorcycle accident i am also on m-eslon & sevradol (morphine) along with some panadol all for pain, can you advise me of an
alternative? Just thought I'd ask.

May thanks in advance & God bless.

Tim H.

Dr. Robert Cathcart reported that high vitamin C relieves pain, in his case 60 g after corneal repair surgery.

Everyone's dosage is different - see http://vitamincfoundation.org/pdfs/Vitamin_C_Dosage_in_Disease.pdf for a method of determining your current need.

In my opinion, artificially lowering cholesterol is usually dangerous, unless you have a genetic abnormality creating very high levels. It is a very important substance that rises in response to threats to the body. Do not expect a doctor to agree with this, but taking cholesterol away (reducing it artificially) is like taking fireman away from a fire.

Optimal vitamin C will lower cholesterol naturally - after whatever fire is causing the high cholesterol is put out.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”