Suffered Second Heart Attack - started PT 2 weeks ago

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Suffered Second Heart Attack - started PT 2 weeks ago

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue May 27, 2014 6:20 am

Hi Owen...

My name is [reverend] Cherie' and I generally go by Cherie'...
I will give you a brief background so you can get a handle on who you are communicating with.

I have had 2 heart attacks... one in May of 2013 shortly after finally ending a long battle to get my Mother's body back from Mexico after she was kidnapped/murdered there. I believe STRESS was the trigger for that Heart Attack.

I also have EBV and came down with it in 1987 - I had it in remission for 20 years and it is definitely stress triggered with me. I relapsed with it again in 2010 after my Mother succumbed to violent alzheimers... and tried to kill me and my Dad. Common to violent Alzheimers.

I have owned Wellness/Anti-Aging Clinics for over 2 decades and retired in 2009. I am a Master Herbalist/ C. Nutritionist/ C.Naturopath / Lic. Paramedical Aesthetician... et al.

I read anywhere from 4 to 6 books every 2 weeks... I love research and I had an initial career background in law. Thus I came upon your book.

I have recently undergone EECP treatments but I know I did not get enough of them only 35 and because of a back/spine injury I was unable to endure a full hour treatment - 45 min at a time - I know I probably needed a minimum of 50. But I was lucky to get what I got as I live in Texas - Corpus Christi and it is the "Good Ole' Boys Allopathic Club" here... they just wanted to cut me open and put me on their drugs... I said NO I will go home and just die first! One doctor said to me then I will see you in OR and cut you open as I walked out on them.

I did, however, manage to get a Doppler and Ultra-Sound tests done and they said my heart was not yet damaged in any way... thank God... but that my arteries in the neck were 70% clogged. It was like pulling teeth to get them to tell me that much they were extremely hostile towards me as they knew I was a Naturopath and very much against their allopathic butchery!

Then I found EECP...

After coming home from EECP ... I have regressed already. Also, after the 2nd Heart attack in Feburary of this year...things were much worse than after the first. My eyesight was significantly negatively affected. Anything 6 feet away from me is blurry. I am getting cataract surgery in July to help my eyes... the Opthamalogist examined my eyes and said nothing about the Heart Attack effect. [?] -- I have cataracts starting which were started before either heart attack and I was and still am taking L-Carnosine and the eyesight was improving with it prior to the 2nd Heart Attack. And my short short term memory and immediate decision making abilities were hampered as well after the 2nd Attack. Obviously due to the subclavical L artery and the R being significantly blocked. That did not clear up at all with the EECP.

My subclavical left remained quite swollen and sore to the touch... that did not get better w/ the EECP. Nor did my eyesight... the palpitations significantly improved... I also had peripherial burning and needles in my feet and legs that went away... and the heart pains subsided significantly. Prior to the EECP I was surviving on Chinese Nitro... which is far better than our drug Nitro... it is natural. And on the traditional Chinese and Ayrvedic herbs for the Heart.

I finished the EECP the end of April 35 treatments... and there has been some regression.

However, I have been doing 15,000 mg of the C daily and 3,000 L-Lysine and 3,000 L-Poline since reading your book - started 2 weeks ago...

Eyes are not better still Praying on that... some improvement with the brain but I also added L-Carnitine 3x daily and I know that it does express a significant improvement on the brain... so I think that might be it because the Eyesight has not changed and if the betterment of the brain function was due to the clogged arteries opening up then the eyes would certainly get better at the same time... wouldn't you agree?

One thing that has occurred since starting the C regimen is that within the 1st week the swollen subclavical L artery went down significantly and the tenderness went away!!!! So I know something is happening... it is horrible not to be able to see and it has stopped me from driving... I am also taking care of my 91 year old Dad... and I am the only one to drive us around so we go to the local grocery/Walmart and back... he is my eyes and I drive. God Help Us. We are the only ones left in our family... no one to help us. Any help we get... we have to Hire/Pay for it $$$. Compassion seems to be lost in our society.

I am writing you as I would be ever so deeply grateful for some guidance and I know from your book you have helped and over-seen probably thousands of heart troubled people... I have no help where I live here in the deep south of Corpus Christi Texas... there are only Allopathic doctors here... I had to travel to Austin to get my EECP and there the person who runs the EECP called the doctors here in Corpus the "Good Ole Boys Club" she said they are known for being backwards allopathics who just want to cut and drug.

I am alone ... and desperately need some compassionate guidance... I feel so blessed that I was guided to your book... I pray constantly. I am an Ordained Reverend and was an active Pastor for almost a decade... retired. I was active in this while I was in law as in our Church the Pastors do not get a salary... you earn your own living while helping others and running the Church.

Can you give me some guidance as to when I might expect my eyesight to return... I have read that often with clogged arteries and heart attacks the eyesight is affected as the heart is unable to get enough blood/oxygen to the retina of the eyes and the brain. I am taking every vitamin/herbal supplement I know of to help the eyes no change. I am terrified of going blind.

I am a vegetarian/ I drink a gallon of purified water a day. I just recently added optidoses of Niacin to my regimen as well. I am hoping and praying the C and the Niacin and the rest together will finally get me heart/artieries and most of all my eyesight back.

I also just read about the of Liposome encapsulated C and am going to see if I can find it or do you know where I can obtain it... since it is purported to be even more effective that intravenous C application and safer with not chance of infection.

I would like to say that you are an answer to my Prayers... and I am deeply grateful and appreciative of your help and guidance... and thankful for your Compassion for others... I am the same.

Blessings... Rev. Cherie'

Sorry about your troubles and I do not have a lot of faith the the EECP treatments, but I am willing to learn. (They did not work for my brother who died from heart disease.)

I think you found the answer - the key according to Linus Pauling (and others, including Dr. Levy) is vitamin C. Two weeks given your history isn't a lot of time, and do not forget Vitamin E - 400 to 2000 iu of D-alpha tocopherol. If I were you, I would order the best (Unique-E from A. C. Grace) from LEF.ORG (Life Extension) and work up to 2000 iu in the morning until you are well, and then consider decreasing down to 400-800 iu daily.

I might increase lysine in the beginning to 5000 to 6000 mg daily, and decrease the proline to 1000 to 2000 mg, but otherwise you seem to be on the right track as far as the Pauling therapy.

I think liposomal can help in cases of very low C bowel tolerances - people who can only tolerate a few hundreds of milligrams of ordinary C w/out diarrhea, and it can make a nice add-on, but you should rely on ordinary vitamin C, preferably a powder at these dosages. Ascorbic acid. I think it is okay to add some sodium ascorbate (or baking powder). I think the IV-like, add on effect for liposomal is w/r to infections and perhaps cancer. Heart disease may require one molecule of vitamin C to create one molecule of collagen, so if you only take 1 gram of lyposomal, that is only one grams as far as heart disease is concerned.

Good luck. Please let us know how it goes.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Suffered Second Heart Attack - started PT 2 weeks ago

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Tue May 27, 2014 9:58 am

First How old are you??
And what is weight range??
Second with the problems she is having my concerns as I read her story is the risk of stroke. Although I’m a firm believer in EECP the counter pulsating does tend to stagnate the blood which could cause small clot formation which could enlarge. Therefore some thinning should be used. Other then aspirin there’s Gingko, Vitamin B6 etc. Also cutting back on the K1 containing foods like leafy green veggies would be beneficial.
Two weeks at 15K V-C is great. I would hold this for about another two weeks then shoot for BT to see what is really needed. This would reduce the impact it may have right now on her.
As a patient she has a right to see her records and get copies of them. They might want to charge a copy fee for her to get copies but it would be interesting to know what her GOB Doc’s said happened!!
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Fri May 30, 2014 7:17 am

First How old are you?? 64

And what is weight range?? 220 [I have EBV it damages the digestive system]

Second with the problems she is having my concerns as I read her story is the risk of stroke. Although I’m a firm believer in EECP the counter pulsating does tend to stagnate the blood which could cause small clot formation which could enlarge. Therefore some thinning should be used. [I take Ginko/ E/ all the B's and other herbs that keep the blood thinned... I do not believe with my Naturopathic/Herbalist career background that clotting is an issue with what I supplement with.]

Other then aspirin there’s Gingko, Vitamin B6 etc. Also cutting back on the K1 containing foods like leafy green veggies would be beneficial.
Two weeks at 15K V-C is great. {???} I would hold this for about another two weeks then shoot for BT {???} to see what is really needed. This would reduce the impact it may have right now on her.
As a patient she has a right to see her records and get copies of them. They might want to charge a copy fee for her to get copies but it would be interesting to know what her GOB {???} Doc’s said happened!!

Most importantly... I am interested in knowing ... if you have any idea as to what the average time might be doing 15,000 C daily w/ the rest... will take to clear the subclavical arteries in the neck so my Eyesight will improve?

I have learned the hard way to stay away from general allopathic doctors as much as possible as all they want to do is butcher and poison w/their drugs... so I stay away.

I do not understand his abreviations above as I am not a doctor.???

I thank Johnwen... for is comments and assistance.... Blessings Rev. Cherie'

15K is short for 15,000 mg
BT is short for Bowel Tolerance (See: http://vitamincfoundation.org/pdfs/Vitamin_C_Dosage_in_Disease.pdf)
Not sure what GOB - type of doc?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

tjallen
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by tjallen » Fri May 30, 2014 8:15 am

GOB = Good Ole' Boy (I think).

I hate abbreviations; they take so long to read, even if they're shorter to write.

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by Johnwen » Fri May 30, 2014 11:47 am

Yes GOB is “Good Old Boy” Owen is correct on the rest.

My question is she keeps saying “subclavin blockage,” Has this been checked out and confirmed that it is the subclavin artery which would be TOS (thoracic obstructive syndrome) or is it a blockage of the carotid artery that would be more likely to give the eye problem??

I personally cleared a problem I was having with a clogging up carotid artery by doubling my daily intake of C and Lysine and changing my sleeping position. It took 6 month’s to show improvement and year to call it cleared!
But it was caught early due to new echo’s being tried out and I was having neck pains so I was the guinea pig. There it was! After that I take neck pains a lot more serious!

So if your taking a natural approach to correcting the bodies ailments it takes time. If your looking for a quick fix the only way is “Slice and Dice”

I’m going to add a link to wiki on TOS so you can get an idea what it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoracic_Outlet_Syndrome

On abbreviations the latest one going around with doc’s since the “Affordable Care Act,” came into being is “CCIC”
(Cash Cow Is Constipated)$$$
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:24 am

Hi Owen...

I will check out your store... for sure.

The product I ordered ... is Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C by LivOn Laboratories...

​ Good. True liposomes and Lypo-C is best on the market (besides ours). Only real difference is like everyone else they use quality Chinese vitamin C (We tried to get them to use Quali-c, but they couldn't do it because the cost, so we came out with our version).​ The Foundation sponsors both Lypo-C and our CHina-free liposomal, and lots of people prefer the individual packets of Lypo-C, dosage exact. No worries - you have true liposomal.

I ordered it from Amazon and so I could not see the exact ingredients as Amazon does not offer that unfortunately.

I found out that it is C- Sodium ascorbate 1,000 mg -

​And most liposomals, even ours, are mostly encapsulated sodium ascorbate in order to form the liposomes. I believe because Empirical uses DSM "ultrafine" ascorbic acid powder, they were able to create stable liposomes with some ascorbic acid. You should know that Dr. Sydney Bush - who routinely restores eyesight with nutrition and vitamin C - recommends sodium ascorbate for this purpose. He monitors the progress in the retina.​

and not ascorbic acid enclosed in the liposome.... it also states... 1,000 mg of essential phospholipids - 120 mg sodium ascorbate. ​I wonder if you have this right.. I always thought Lypo-C was 1 gram vitamin C... Have to check..​As I recall from your book it was stressed to use the ascorbic acid form of C. So does this make a difference in the efficacy - re clearing the arteries?

​Our experience with the Pauling therapy powders, such as Tower Heart Technology or our Cardio-C is with ascorbic acid, and it is possible to make it more alkaline by adding baking soda (but not the reverse). Dr. Cathcart also recommends ascorbic acid orally, but he was a doctor fighting infectious diseases.​
However it has hundreds of very positive reviews on Amazon from users... yet, I saw nothing particularly on the Heart and arteries.​

This data fits my personal theory​, that most people require around 10 grams per day of vitamin C for heart disease, and liposomal is an expensive way to get 10,000 mg per day! (The amplication effect of liposomal seems to be w/respect to the immune system (allergies too) and possibly cancer. For these applications, 5 grams lipo is functionally equivalent to 50 grams IV - infections. The effect of true lipomsoal on bacterial infections is miraculous. (vitamin C is supposed to be able to cure viral infections. Liposomal expands to bacterial.)

The Cataplex E I am taking stops the heart palps - but I wonder if it is healing at the same time... what is the best form of E to take and what makes the Unique E better? ​

Again, my pet theory is that vitamin E helps recycle vitamin C, but I also know it reaches lipid parts of the cell (fat soluble) that vitamin C usually doesn't. What's missing in all the negative publicity is that every heart patient requires vitamin E in large doses... I Have great Faith in Unique-E (A.C. Grace)​. (The owner I talked to felt it saved his life, and bought the company so that the unique processing method wouldn't be lost. He recommended 2000 iu (5 pills) in the morning.). Do you have a link to Cataplex-E?

Also, I wanted to ask you how I join in on the Forum and especially...​ AT THE TOP - Register - AND SEND ME THAT REGISTRATION EMAIL AS I HAVE TO ACTIVATE BY HAND. SO 2 STEPS EVERYONE READING THISis there a way for me to contact the person who wrote in about their Mother's eyes getting significantly better rapidly on the liposome C - as they failed to state how much and for how long the mother was taking it... Please Let me know? I SENT THIS PERSON EMAIL WITH THE SAME QUESTION - SO FAR, NO RESPONSE. BUT I CAN TELL YOU THEY FIRST PURCHASED APRIL 21 - TIME TO GET THERE - AND THE REPORT CAME TO US ON MAY 21, OR ONE MONTH.​
- What I am taking does stop the heart pain almost immediately but I wonder if it is actually healing or just a band aid? ​ POWDER OR LIPOSOMAL?​

I want to share with you what I just experienced in taking this Lipsome C - my Heart palps have been slowly increasing to the point where it is beginning to worry me the last 2 days it has been pretty frequent and getting harder.

I took the Lipo-C one packet 1,000 mg last night and for the first time in several nights no palpitations at all during the night... none... and none this morning. I have always had them night and morning - nothing - my heart actually "feels" normal today... cannot even tell it is there... I am in a state of disbelief! Can 1 packet of this C get this kind of results.... OMG. ​

SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE HEALING (AFTER WHAT, 2 WEEKS ON ALL THAT VITAMIN C). YOU ARE TAKING POWDER TOO, CORRECT? 15,000 MG OF POWER TOO...​

Now my Dad and I are trying to figure out how much to incorporate into our daily 15,0000 mg C - goal - of course price has allot to do with it. Because of high cost we have decided to do a packet with the rest of the C in the am and then another packet with the rest of the C after dinner... et. al. -- Your thoughts?

​ I WOULD STILL GO WITH 15,000 or MORE OF VITAMIN C POWDER, AND ADD AS MUCH LYPO AS YOU CAN AFFORD ON TOP - MAINLY FOR YOUR EYESIGHT. MIGHT AS WELL TAKE ALL THE LYPO BEFORE BED, AND I WOULD TAKE IT ALL AT ONCE FOR MAXIMUM EFFECT. IF YOU ARE TAKING 2 LYPO-C DAY - TAKE THEM TOGETHER BEFORE BED. ​
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

exitium
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#7  Post by exitium » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:41 am

ofonorow wrote:
Also, I wanted to ask you how I join in on the Forum and especially...​ AT THE TOP - Register - AND SEND ME THAT REGISTRATION EMAIL AS I HAVE TO ACTIVATE BY HAND. SO 2 STEPS EVERYONE READING THISis there a way for me to contact the person who wrote in about their Mother's eyes getting significantly better rapidly on the liposome C - as they failed to state how much and for how long the mother was taking it... Please Let me know? I SENT THIS PERSON EMAIL WITH THE SAME QUESTION - SO FAR, NO RESPONSE. BUT I CAN TELL YOU THEY FIRST PURCHASED APRIL 21 - TIME TO GET THERE - AND THE REPORT CAME TO US ON MAY 21, OR ONE MONTH.​
- What I am taking does stop the heart pain almost immediately but I wonder if it is actually healing or just a band aid? ​ POWDER OR LIPOSOMAL?​

I want to share with you what I just experienced in taking this Lipsome C - my Heart palps have been slowly increasing to the point where it is beginning to worry me the last 2 days it has been pretty frequent and getting harder.

I took the Lipo-C one packet 1,000 mg last night and for the first time in several nights no palpitations at all during the night... none... and none this morning. I have always had them night and morning - nothing - my heart actually "feels" normal today... cannot even tell it is there... I am in a state of disbelief! Can 1 packet of this C get this kind of results.... OMG. ​

SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE HEALING (AFTER WHAT, 2 WEEKS ON ALL THAT VITAMIN C). YOU ARE TAKING POWDER TOO, CORRECT? 15,000 MG OF POWER TOO...​

Now my Dad and I are trying to figure out how much to incorporate into our daily 15,0000 mg C - goal - of course price has allot to do with it. Because of high cost we have decided to do a packet with the rest of the C in the am and then another packet with the rest of the C after dinner... et. al. -- Your thoughts?

​ I WOULD STILL GO WITH 15,000 or MORE OF VITAMIN C POWDER, AND ADD AS MUCH LYPO AS YOU CAN AFFORD ON TOP - MAINLY FOR YOUR EYESIGHT. MIGHT AS WELL TAKE ALL THE LYPO BEFORE BED, AND I WOULD TAKE IT ALL AT ONCE FOR MAXIMUM EFFECT. IF YOU ARE TAKING 2 LYPO-C DAY - TAKE THEM TOGETHER BEFORE BED. ​

My exoerience with many different supplements is that often I have a worsening in AFIB before I see an improvement.

Sorry if I missed it but I saw no mention of homocystine, urinary mma or or HOLO TC tests/results. In addition to Pauling therapy it would seem very beneficial that anyone suffering from heart disease to seriously consider high dose B12, folate and niacine supplementation. That powerful trio has proven to help circulation, control cholesterol and lower homocystine levels.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”