Positive report using only Cardio-C

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Positive report using only Cardio-C

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:08 pm

Thank you!

My family is health-oriented due in part to working in that field and we have been using solely CARDIO C for about 2 years. We have noticed less sickness when seasons change. This year also my minor allergies to pollen did not surface at all. I am not sure if the taking of Dr. Pauling's vit. c helped in that but it could have. I am really inspired to take vit. C. Whenever I have a chance I share it with more of my family members, friends and colleagues at work. More people should be aware of this powerful and yet simple product.

Krsna warrior,

Thanks for helping to spread the word. And while unseen - you are protecting your heart!

The Cardio-C magic may have something to do with adding an amino acid to vitamin C - which author Sherry Lewin wrote "chelates" the ascorbate ion protecting it from the gut into the blood stream. Also all our vitamin C is Quali-C and thus all L-ascorbates.

By the way, I had the same experience that after my tendency for infections cleared after 3 g daily (1983-1986) all my allergies (mostly hayfever and gouty arthritis) cleared after I matched Pauling's intake as he related in HOW TO LIVE LONGER AND FEEL BETTER.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”