Dr. Cobb seeking speaking engagement opportunities

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Dr. Cobb seeking speaking engagement opportunities

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:32 am

Owen,

I think that it’s time for me to expand what I am doing to educate people about heart disease.

For years I have been giving talks in New Mexico, Michigan, and Colorado mostly at health food stores. My audiences are average people with an interest in health mixed in with the occasional doctor. I have also taught Anatomy & Physiology at a couple of acupuncture colleges and delivered the same message.

I am trying to get myself into medical conferences as a speaker. I want to get myself in front of MD’s and cardiologists. It’s slow going. Most of the conferences have the “don’t call us, we’ll call you” approach. If I get past that, they notice that I am neither an MD nor a cardiologist, and they are just looking for a way to explain to me that I am not in “the club”.

I have been talking to Anne Steen, who organizes the “Medicine Beyond Medication” conference in Grand Rapids, MI.
http://www.uhsmi.com/conference.html I have a possibility for next year as a minor speaker. This is what got me started thinking about addressing such conferences.

I’m also trying to approach Andrew Weill’s Integrative clinic in Arizona to teach a few short courses on heart disease. So far I’m getting the cold shoulder from them.

I think if I could break into the next level and get some notice, I could use that to get into a lot more events.

You have probably helped me in my efforts more than anyone by posting some of my articles, and by arranging
to have my article posted on the Foundation for Alternative and Integrative Medicine website. I am getting a slow but steady stream of people who have contacted me about my articles and their heart disease.

If you get the opportunity to make a recommendation, keep me in mind.

Thank You

Daniel Cobb DOM
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”