Seeking advice on what product to take with aneurism

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Seeking advice on what product to take with aneurism

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:48 am

Hello,
I have been reading about your products and hoping you can advise me as to which one I should start to use. I have a 4.2 Ascending aortic aneurism. My calcium score is 84, my bad cholesterol is 2.3 my blood pressure is normally 130/80. I am a 67 yr old female in otherwise a healthy condition, oh I have Asthma as well. My cardiologist wants to put me on blood pressure medication and statins, I do take an asprin a day. I don't want to go on medication so googled some sites and found this one. After looking at all the different products I am rather confused, I need to clean my arteries, what do you suggest I use. thank you for taking the time to read this, I shall wait for your reply .

Regards

Your message has several clues that you require more vitamin C (and it may even help clear up your asthma -- as would general adernal support.) The aneurism is another clue you are not getting enough vitamin C.

All our products are based upon vitamin C, but the addition of proline/lysine in Cardio-C makes it a good choice (for helping to make your arteries healthier.)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”