Testimonial - 63 year-old, 100% LAD block, using Cardio-C

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Testimonial - 63 year-old, 100% LAD block, using Cardio-C

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:05 am

Just wanted to write to you briefly and thank you again for your wonderful Cardio C product. I wanted to update you from my previous correspondence with you.

Here's my path I have taken with your product since my discovering of Cardiac Heart Disease.

I lead a very natural life and eat well and work out. I tend to be gluten free as i feel sensitive to gluten when eaten and with two grandchildren that are boarderline Celiac my home is gluten free as a result.

I have been training in Wing Chun since January 2012 and now at a level where the cardio will increase. I'm always the last person standing during the rough workouts (others are usually 20 to 30 years my younger) as i enjoy pushing myself above the limits to see what i can do. Additionally, I usually schedule checkups with my cardiologist since I was 50 to ensure there are no surprises going on. I am now 63 years old. Feel great been under a lot of stress but no pain a all other than aches and pains from working out.

During the Nuclear Stress Test I had in early May 2014, I was diagnosed with a 100 percent blockage in the LAD Artery (aka Widows Artery). My doctor advised since my brother had multiple stents in him and my father had a heart attack and passed in 1994 I was genetically disposed to having Cardiac Heart Disease. I thought ..hmmm a label. When he first remarked to me that i "have an anomaly" my immediate reply was " i don't don anomalies" and he smiled and said lets talk. He later added that i had a "good run" for my life. I asked how to confirm this and on May 16, 2014 had a Cat Scan Angio (CTA)done which added that my other valves were 50% blocked. My doctor's reply to this was "down the road you will most likely be a candidate for "By Pass Surgery". Hmmmm again I thought. My mystake here was rushing to do the CTA scan as I later found out if I had waited could have been proof today of my reversal which I now have to wait to have done again in a year.

The next events some might say were coincident but I don't follow the rule of coincidence ever. My Cardiologist, my wife and I agreed for him to do a Stent and it was scheduled for the next Monday May 19, 2014. What happened was the following. First, since my blockage was in a difficult area and 100 percent, my Cardiologist didn't place a stent in it. He wanted to refer me to a Cardiologist in NYC that would perform such serious procedures more frequently. However, My Cardiologist noticed that I grew my own "By Pass". He said it can happen when someone eats will and works out and is older than 60 as the heart determines if additional help is needed when blockages begin to occur to increase the blood flow.

So I feel great, two additional "by passes" were created within my heart region. Next step Pills and Aspirin and Cholesterol meds. I don't do these. Can't take cholesterol meds and won't do aspirin. A mild blood pressure pill was also given. Aspirin lasted about 3 days ( i tried and proved didn't like) and 10 days for the Cholesterol meds (felt weaker even though I take 200 mg of Co Q 10 so upped this to 600mg per day to help) and the blood pressure pill (Metropolo 25mg) I cut in half after reading about how dangerous it is to stop taking this drug Metropolo lasted in half a dosage for a month. I felt maybe i should wait and see on the drug but need to get out of this drug eventually.

What was interesting to note during this venture of mine is that
1) My Cardiologist stopped doing the stent during the procedure. (I wasn't thrilled about placing a stent in me to begin with so I was good)
2) Found out I had two self created by passes ( I should say this isn't required but was a nice addition to my plans)
3) My Cardiologist also said I wouldn't need a stent but he wanted another opinion from a Cardiologist in NYC. Even though I went to NYC My Cardiologist was against placing the stent in me
4) He wanted me to just control the blood pressure and cholesterol and should a problem arise we can deal with it later. Again, He knows I'm not the medicine type person.

Delving into my natural way of life I began to investigate and get more information on whether there was something that I could do about getting rid of the placque as I had read a book called the Cholesterol Myth about 15 years ago. So I google searched "How to reverse Cardiac Heart Disease" for fun and read something by Dr Stephen Sinatra which led me to Linus Paulings (who I read decades ago on Vitamin C research) usage of Vitamin C as a protocol and later added L Lysine to the formula. These in turn led me to Dr Daniel Cobb DOM whose free pdf book documented for all the protocol to follow in order to reverse Cardiac Heart Disease ... big HMMMM This i can do. The only specific product recommendation Dr Cobb recommends is to use your "L Vitamin C" from your website "the Vitamin C Foundation" which I went to immediately.

I started raising my Vitamin C on June 2014 by using your "Cardio C". Shortly there after I ordered my Cardio C from your group in that the amount of C and quality was the greatest and I needed the help. I use three containers per month since I'm on 3-4 servings a day to bring my Vitamin C levels between 7500 mg and 10,000 mg per day. You're auto ship is great and timely and any problem I have a simple phone call and it's done (like speeding up the autoship date,etc).

Just wanted to say thank you and let you know how I'm doing. And copied Doctor Daniel Cobb on this to thank him for all his continued assistance as well.

Feel free to post this as my testimonial. I began my blood work and tomorrow Carotid Artery update for a status on it so will also keep you posted. In conjunction with your product I have added Perma Gard's Diatomaceous Earth which contributed to my reduction of Cholesterol by 40 points -- also a surprise to my doctors. So feeling great. So appreciative of your product and have recommended it to numberous people ( I told them to say hi to "Robert" so was so helpful in your place when I had questions).

Warmest Regards with Infinite Love & Gratitude.

Rich
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”