product information

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

FredL

product information

Post Number:#1  Post by FredL » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:39 am

Hello All,

I have been looking at the products Cardioade, Heart Tech and Ascorsine-9. To get the theraputic doses would you take the Ascorsine-9 once a day or say 3 times a day. I have been looking at articles that compare the amount of Ascorbate made by animals would equate to this much in humans. I'm finding numbers like 10,000 mg of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) a day would be a average to low number depending on stress levels for humans ( based on weight).

I live on a small ranch and have livestock and can tell you first hand the cows and horses do not get sick, if they get a deep gash it closes up right away. It amazing thing, I had thought it was the green grass they were eating but have come to understand its the amount of ascorbate they can manufacture on demand.

So to get to 10,000 mg it would be 5 doses at 2 grams each or as they say divided. The Ascorsine-9 would be three divided doses so 3 doses at 3000 mg = 9000 mg so we are in the Pauling range.

Did I miss something?

Thank you Owen for keeping the light shining on this most needed informaion!

Fred in Stonewall

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: product information

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:43 am

Hi Fred and thanks for participating. (I moved this into heart disease as those products are intended for this purpose.)

The amounts of vitamin C and lysine are roughly the same, some increase, but the difference is mainly in the additional ingredients, most of the others recommended by Pauling, but a few more in A-9 by Atkins, Sinatra, etc.

CardioAde is a vitamin C and lysine only drink mix. No proline and the most economical of all the products - but comes in a larger container. (The issue of proline has to do with recent bypass operations, otherwise we recommend proline for all heart patients.)

Heart Technology is the flagship product that contains most of Linus Pauling's recommendations, in addition to vitamin C and lysine (e.g. vitamin E, A, etc.)

Ascorsine-9 was designed by yours truly because I was a little uncomfortable not putting important ingredients like magnesium or CoQ10 in a heart product. So A-9 is the most complete drink mix, but at the same time, the most expensive.

When I used to talk to people about these products, I would usually recommend 1 jar monthly of Ascorsine-9, with the second jar (serving) Heart Technology (or Cardio-C) to get the additional lysine/proline at a lower cost.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

FredL

Post Number:#3  Post by FredL » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:25 am

Owen,

I came across some reading about lecithin for the treatment of heart disease. Can you point me in a direction?

Fred in Stonewall

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:33 pm

I recently spoke to a woman whose mother was in the hospital for heart disease, knew something about what the Europeans were doing with IV/Lecithin, got the doctor to provide it IV (or I am hallucinating and they simply gave a lot to this patient orally) but the results were remarkable, and the elderly patient recovered enough to leave the hospital.

I have old books on lecithin that make a strong case for it disrupting atherosclerotic plaques and you might search for European IV products.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

FredL

Post Number:#5  Post by FredL » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:05 pm

Owen have you come across this http://www.lewrockwell.com/2010/01/bill ... naturally/

I guess I will have to buy the book!!

Fred In Stonewall

FredL

Post Number:#6  Post by FredL » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:21 pm

And Owen I have gone over your ASCORSINE-9 Rocket fuel WOW How log before people see a difference 3 days?

Fred in Stonewall

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by ofonorow » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:44 pm

FredL wrote:Owen have you come across this http://www.lewrockwell.com/2010/01/bill ... naturally/

I guess I will have to buy the book!!

Fred In Stonewall

In my opinion, the morrison work supports the Pauling/Rath theory, and Dr. Levy has a discussion of this idea and Chrondroitin Sulphate in his book STOP AMERICA'S #1 KILLER.

The problem that Pauling/Rath, Levy and others see underlying heart disease is a weakening of the arterial wall. Anything that helps the body shore up and repair the arterial wall will, according to this theory, or rather may, result in a reversal of so-called heart disease. I think the reason that Pauling's vitamin C therapy works so quickly is that increasing collagen through high vitamin C is the very best way to shore up weak and damaged arteries.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”