Root Canals, Heart Disease and Vitamin D

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Root Canals, Heart Disease and Vitamin D

Post Number:#1  Post by jimmylesante » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:49 am

Teeth and heart seem to be linked. I just had a bothersome bottom left molar pulled out. It was root canalled some years ago.
My goodness me- the entire bottom of the tooth was black and rotting and stunk real bad!! It was disgusting as well as painful.
As it was pulled out my TMJ and masseters on the left side relaxed and are no longer bunched up in spasm. I've had a "stiff" left side of neck as well as pain under the arm and down the left side of my sternum with some costochondritis issues. This i can only assume is the gunky muck travelling through the lymph?
My concern is i have got rid of my amalgams but have at least another 3 root canals :( I haven't had tinnitus(the thumping of blood flow) in my left ear since the extraction.

Talking about vitamin D http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/10/29/how-much-sunshine-does-it-take-to-make-enough-vitamin-d-perhaps-more-than-you-think.aspx

I would hypothesis that if you were taking large amounts of D you could/would have to up your intake of Magnesium accordingly.
As the vitamin D activates the Magnesium and K2 to do their good jobs

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Root Canals, Heart Disease and Vitamin D

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:14 am

Was posted in another thread but deserves its own discussion (and makes it easier for people to find.)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”