What product w/stents?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

What product w/stents?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:08 am

I noticed there is a product with higher mg of vit c and lysine without proline. I have four stents in the so called widow maker..have recently thru nuclear stress been told I have slight blockage in one of the stents, that possible had not been totally cleaned two years ago..also been told that I should keep open heart in mind because they have been into arteries so many times..did not recommend surgery, but instead gave prescription to mask pain..not interested..I have been taking otc vit c at about 16,000 mg plus about 6000 mg of L lysine...what I have purchased was the 2500 of each plus proline..is this enough to erase my problem..I see you do have formula with 5000mg of Vit C, and L-lysine but no proline..what is your recommendation..just received two week sample, would like to reorder soon for auto ship, but definitely want to order what is best for me..thanking you advance...Ps I feel what I have been doing before finding your product has kept me to the point I am at now, but would like to completely dissolve what they see, and what I felt during stress test..
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”