Pulse doubles on Cardio-C

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Pulse doubles on Cardio-C

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:33 am

Hello. I currently have an autoship. Problem is through the process of testing and eliminating supplements, I've unfortunately determined your product Cardio-C is causing my pulse to race. This isn't the news I wanted. With it, my pulse races to 130 BBM. Without it, I'm at between 80 and 90. Have you heard of this before?

Thanks!
B.

Second recent report, but otherwise unusual. We have been told that perhaps 10% of the population will have a negative reaction to the herb Stevia that we use for taste. One way to find out is to take vitamin C and lysine separately, and see if you still have the same reaction.

We are about to introduce an online feedback system where people can report problems as well as successes with ours (and other) supplements.

As a general rule, check your supplements for manganeese. You don't want more than 10 mg daily, and according to USDA, over 50 will cause problems with the heart beat. (The theory is that the heart craves magnesium, but manganese will crowd it out causing the problem.) So take less manganese and more magnesium.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”