100% Blockage - might liposomal work?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

100% Blockage - might liposomal work?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:34 am

Dear Owen,
I have two arterties with one 100% blocked and other 99%. Experience angina only while
climbing a slope.
1. Does Linus Pauling therapy work since the blood flow through the blocked part would be almost nill?
I ordered lypo-spheric Vitamin C since the Cardio-c gives me bloating even with half scoop per day.
2. Is lypo-spheric Vit C effective for plaque and if yes what is the equivalent dose for plaque reversal?

Regards,
George

Dear George,

We haven't had this question for awhile - but the few early cases that did not immediately respond to Linus Pauling's protocol claimed that their blockages were 100%. So my usual answer is that there would have to be some blood flow for the effect.

This is a case where liposomal may change the equation. Unsure. But not a bad idea in your case anyway, because of your obvious low tolerance to Cardio-C.

My answer for question #2 (previously posted at http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11648 ) is that I would not count on any amplification effect. We have postulated that most heart disease requires 10,000 mg of vitamin C daily to correct and or reverse, and I would still recommend this level - even in liposomal form.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: 100% Blockage - might liposomal work?

Post Number:#2  Post by eDOC » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:58 am

Lipo VC alone is not effective for plaque reversal, specially in your case with 2 100% and 1 99% blockage.

But yes it is very much treatable non invasively, depends on other med variables, since with all 3 almost blocked you only suffer from angina walking up slope.

Best Regards!
Last edited by eDOC on Sun May 03, 2015 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: 100% Blockage - might liposomal work?

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:16 am

Lipo VC alone is not effective for plaque reversal, specially in your case with 2 100% and 1 99% blockage.

This is a true statement eDoc, and the point of Linus Pauling's first case - where the scientist had been taking 5 grams of vitamin C on Pauling's earlier advice - and still had severe CAD. (In our opinion, given the description, the vitamin C was the only reason the gentleman was still alive.)

Pauling (and Rath's) invention, based on their theory and understanding of how atherosclerotic plaques form from lysine-binding sites on the Lp(a) molecules, was to add and equal amount of the amino acid lysine.

Vitamin C and lysine together are the Pauling-therapy (at at least 5000 mg each) and they are the combination that Pauling said can "cure heart disease." This has been our experience since 1996.

Linus Pauling wrote:"I think we can get almost complete control of cardiovascular disease, heart attacks and strokes by the proper use of (vitamin C and lysine) ... even cure it."

Back to the question whether this combination can "cure a 100% blockage", we would predict not, but are interested whether adding liposomal works.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”