Can PT help with PAD symptoms?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Can PT help with PAD symptoms?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:30 am

Dear Owen,
I have been on vit c for a little more than a year. following the supplement program by Dr.Cobb on your vit c website link. Have been feeling good; recently increased dosage from 10 grams to 18. have not been able to get ldl cholesterol levels down and I also wonder will the vit c work on arteries in legs relieving PAD symptoms. recently added k-2 to my daily supplements after reading the article with Tower asi score.
What is the test to determine lpa in the ldl cholesterol called?

thank you

Dear Owen,
I have been on vit c for a little more than a year. following the supplement program by Dr.Cobb on your vit c website link. Have been feeling good; recently increased dosage from 10 grams to 18.

​ Forgive me, dosage of what? 18 grams of vitamin C? (how much lysine?)​

have not been able to get ldl cholesterol levels down

​ what is your total cholesterol? ​

and I also wonder will the vit c work on arteries in legs relieving PAD symptoms.

​ Anecdotally, not as much success, so probably there are other factors. have you tried higher dose magnesium?​

recently added k-2 to my daily supplements after reading the article with Tower asi score.

​ Good idea. Although my wife and I take Super-K from LEF.ORG - contains all forms of vitamin K.​

What is the test to determine lpa in the ldl cholesterol called?

​ VAP test - which you can order through life extension (LEF.ORG).​
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”