Do you have something to improve LDL/HDL ratio?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Do you have something to improve LDL/HDL ratio?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri May 06, 2016 8:16 am

I have been taking Cardio-C since 8/1/14. 2 scoops per day, am/pm.

My LDL number is 31 and my HDL number is low.

I am trying to figure out how to get my LDL and HDL in the proper range.

Do you have a product that can do this?

Thank you,
Roger

p.s.

Correction on my last email.

LDL is 104. Needs to be <100
HDL is 31. Needs to be >40

I don't think in terms of LDL and HDL, (which in my lay opinion are factors only measured to help market various drugs.)

Do you know the symptom of high cholesterol? Feeling good :-)

Now LDL does have an important subset - Lp(a) (small a) - and that number is indicative of risk, but remember LDL is good for you! For example, LDL carries vitamin E, Coq10, and is used for a variety of important functions moving lipids to your cells.

In my opinion, the important number is total cholesterol. Pauling (thru E. Ginter) tells us 180 mg/dl is perfect (along the lines the 90 mg/dl blood sugar is perfect.)

Do you know your total cholesterol? If above 220 mg/dl it means you require more vitamin C.

My problem is that after starting lysine, my total cholesterol started dropping and recently went as low as 108 mg/dl. Way too low. I have worked (long post at our forum) and my last reading was up! 160 mg/dl.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”