I have had 2 open heart surgeries, 1 at 29 years of age

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

I have had 2 open heart surgeries, 1 at 29 years of age

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:54 am

I have had 2 open heart surgeries, 1 at 29 years of age and 1 at 32 years of age. I am now 60 years old and experiencing another problem with another blockage and DO NOT want to undergo surgery. I am taking Tumeric, Magnesium, Niacin, Red Yeast,Vitamin D, Ultimate Omega with CoQ10, Advanced B Complex, Lisinopril and Metoprocol. I would like to take Cardio-C and want to know if it will react with what I am currently taking? I also take Juice Plus+. I will await to hear from you. Thank you

If you are not taking any vitamin C then you are not correcting what Linus Pauling and Matthias Rath say is the root cause of cardiovascular disease, i.e. a chronic vitamin C deficiency.

And with that history, I am a little surprised you made it to 60! (Pauling himself didn't discover the wonders of vitamin C until he was 60, and that's when he started taking 18,000 mg and lived to the age of 94).

It doesn't seem to matter what else you are taking, vitamin C and lysine are nutrients required for life and do not interfere.

The red rice yeast is a form of statin - in my opinion as harmful as the synthetic cholelsterol-lowering drugs - make sure you are taking at least 200 mg of CoQ10.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”