I have no heart disease... how do I take PT to clean my pipes?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

I have no heart disease... how do I take PT to clean my pipes?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:53 am

Hello,

I was going to write about how much Cardio C to take but I noticed that you put that up on your site - therapeutic and maintenance dosages.

The question for me is how long to take which dose? I have no heart disease (although I have a family history of it), I am 40 years old and looking to "flush out the pipes" (from years of less than optimal habits and diet) before doing some type of regular maintenance. I assume I would 'flush' with a therapeutic dose for a period before switching to maintenance dosage.

How long would one stay on the therapeutic dose in a situation like this? Would you need to do that at all to 'flush out the pipes?"

Thanks,
Dave

Whether or not you currently have any heart disease depends on one thing. The amount of vitamin C you take, and have taken regularly. And are you supplementing vitamin C?

Assuming you have adapted and do not require as much C as the ordinary population, then the "maintenance" dose of about 3 grams of vitamin C and 2-3 grams of lysine should be a very healthful way to avoid future heart disease. Just follow Pauling's advice, and don't stop - even for a single day. Half that amount, twice per day, would be somewhat better.

The beauty of Pauling's invention is that both active ingredients are required for life, and they both have no known lethal toxic doses. So you could go to a "therapeutic" dosage for a month, clean the pipes without any risk ,and then slowly back down to the preventive.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”