Arthritis Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Arthritis Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:54 am

This is a heart patient on the Tower formulas.

Also, an interesting new addition to his regimen that you will be interested in follows.

My brother, who is a retired physician (D.O.), suggested raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar as the old remedy for arteries and arthritis, so [my husband] started dosing that back in October at the rate of two teaspoons twice a day in raw honey.

Quite miraculously, his knee which was so severely affected by arthritis and caused him so much pain, especially with walking and when first arising from a seated position, hardly bothers him at all now! He jumps out of chairs like he has no problem whatsoever whereas before, he could hardly walk for the first few minutes until his knee would loosen up and the pain would become less intense. Apparently the apple cider vinegar eliminates acid crystals in arteries and joints, and we have certainly seen it work a miracle for his knee.

Just thought you might be interested in this success story with the old time remedy. We're hoping that just maybe it may be having some effect in his arteries as well, though we don't truly know this because he started taking it after his event in October and we don't know what his status was prior to that. It is, however, also purported to thin the blood, which is an ongoing problem for him. He has discontinued his Plavix since getting his good
results on the cardiac cath.

Benefits http://www.celestialhealing.net/applecider2.htm of Apple Cider
Vinegar

S. J.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Dolev
quack
quack

Re: Arthritis Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar

Post Number:#2  Post by Dolev » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:28 am

What about apple cider vinegar for gout???
Dolev

Lone Dog
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by Lone Dog » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:16 am

I've often wondered about ACV's chelating properties, and wouldn't be surprised if it worked in a similar way to EDTA.

twowheelfree
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by twowheelfree » Wed May 05, 2010 8:34 pm

:idea: I suggest that you read "Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Miracle Health System" by Patricia Bragg. This book does indeed tell an example of gout going away in a years time by taking ACV. :D

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”