Know Any Good Attorneys?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Know Any Good Attorneys?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:59 am

This woman was almost killed by Plavix, from stopping the drug. It is apparently known that heart attack and death is the "side effect" of stopping Plavix. Ironically, because she survived, she cannot find a lawyer willing to take her case. She lives in California. Send me a private message if you know of an attorney who might be willing. (She has contacted scores from across the country. I gather from what she sent me, that because she is alive, her case is "weak", but if she had died, her husband would have had a strong case.)
Hi!

I live in Orange County, CA. I have been talking to law firms all over the nation. Unfortunately, I do not qualify to participate in any of the class action lawsuits (there are many ongoing). That is because I did not have a heart attack and/or died. It does not matter if I was "saved by the bell."

My "beef" is that Bristol, Myers, Squibb does not warn doctors/patients about the severe side effect of heart
attacks and death (for a mere profit of 6 billion a year). It has been known for a long time that when you
stop taking Plavix (like me, according to my cardiologist), heart attack and death could very well happen within 90 days (in my case 60 days).

Overnight (literally speaking), Plavix caused almost a 100% rebound in my coronary arteries (2 were 100%
blocked and the other 2 95% blocked). The surgeon said that it was a miracle that I didn't die of a fatal
heart attack. If so, my husband could have participated in one of those class action lawsuits!

I am so frustrated talking to lawyers and doctors who don't know anything, or does not add it up. Should we
not question why all these people die after stopping taking Plavix? I am not a fan of Big Pharma and hardly
took any medication before. But if I did, I always read the side effects. In this case, there were none.

I don't want to load you with info. but I am forwarding a recent response from a lawyer. His reply
is very typical. I also attached two small articles for him to look at.

Also, I have seen a photo of you (so I know who I am writing to). I will send you a photo of me (so you
know who you are writing to). These photo weres taken by my daughter for my Facebook one week before my
drama and near death experience. Do I look like your typical heart attack victim?

Thanks,

Kerstin
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Seymore Spectacles

Re: Know Any Good Attorneys?

Post Number:#2  Post by Seymore Spectacles » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:02 am

I wonder if she might be able to get a referral through this site/author/lawyer?

http://galileoslawyer.com/thumbsup/

I learned of this book via the http://www.naturalhealthvillage.com web site.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:55 am

More email from Kristen clarifying her "almost heart attack"

Thanks for all your help! No, I didn't have a heart attack but was very close to have one. Once in ICU,
waiting to be scheduled for surgery, I was not allowed to move. They told that any excersion could cause a
fatal heart attack.

Lately I have been looking for the right cardiologist, but so far, I have not find him/her. In the last 2
weeks I have seen 4. This is what happens: they get all shocked about the Plavix issue. I always bring
copies for them to read. They get all engrossed in the material I bring, so I ask them to read it on their
own time. It is just amazing how uninformed these physicians are. Thanks again,

Kerstin
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:34 am

http://www.schmidtandclark.com/Plavix/
Plavix® Side Effects and Lawsuit Resource

Recent studies published by the New England Journal of Medicine have linked Plavix® (clopidogrel bisulfate) to serious, life-threatening side effects including strokes, gastrointestinal bleeding, heart attacks, and other serious conditions.

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

J.Lilinoe

Post Number:#5  Post by J.Lilinoe » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:48 pm

After my mother's stroke in 2006, her doctor put her on plavix. About 3 months later when she was back at home after being in the hospital for almost 2 months, she had a bad fall that gave her a big bruise along one side of her leg. I guess the doctor got frightened and stopped her plavix right away. My mother did not suffer from any stroke or heart attack after that. Maybe because she was taking some good vitamin supplements at that time.

I am beginning to not trust doctors who keep on prescribing drugs for every ailment that you can think of. This past week, the doctor finally stopped prescribing lipitor for my mom after I made a big stink about how criminal it is for doctors to prescribe statins to elderly people knowing very well that lipitor deprives the heart of coq10 and knowing very well that elderly people already have low coQ10 levels yet they don't even require that the elderly patient take Coq10 and instead let the patient suffer the side effects from the drug.

layla17

Post Number:#6  Post by layla17 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:06 am

That's really scary. My sister is on Plavix. I guess we'll need to reevaluate her prescriptions.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by ofonorow » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:32 am

layla17 wrote:That's really scary. My sister is on Plavix. I guess we'll need to reevaluate her prescriptions.

Most of the problems (apparently) are heart attacks AFTER stopping Plavix, so make sure the doctor is fully informed. Your sister would be wise to begin taking vitamin C/lysine in the amounts recommended by Pauling.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by ofonorow » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:14 am

To: "Owen Fonorow" <onfonorow@aol.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 9:15 AM
Hi Owen!

I just came back from Europe. Met some doctors. Asked them if they knew Plavix. Yes, they did, but they said they hardly use Plavix, as it is known as "rat-poisoning." I met with my surgeon yesterday, and he told me that Coumadin was actually a rat-poisoning,
until they discovered it could be used as a blood thinner for humans! Is that scary or not?

I still have not been able to find an attorney for my case. Did you get any replies?

Kerstin
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by ofonorow » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:15 pm

Also, the good news is, I got my myself an attorney for my Plavix case. The best part is, before he became an attorney, he was a Dr. in Radiology for 20 years so he knows everything about my situation. He will be filing the lawsuit in about 2 weeks.

Thanks,

Kerstin

Great news! Keep us informed.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

J.Lilinoe

Post Number:#10  Post by J.Lilinoe » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:51 pm

ofonorow wrote:
Also, the good news is, I got my myself an attorney for my Plavix case. The best part is, before he became an attorney, he was a Dr. in Radiology for 20 years so he knows everything about my situation. He will be filing the lawsuit in about 2 weeks.

Thanks,

Kerstin

Great news! Keep us informed.

Yes, please keep us informed of this very interesting case. It is so unfortunate that we have to rely on so many toxic drugs to heal us.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#11  Post by ofonorow » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:28 pm

It is so unfortunate that we have to rely on so many toxic drugs to heal us

I tried to resist...

Do you know of any drugs that "heal"?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

J.Lilinoe

Post Number:#12  Post by J.Lilinoe » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:02 am

ofonorow wrote:
I tried to resist...

Do you know of any drugs that "heal"?

penicillin?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#13  Post by ofonorow » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:12 am

Touché

Yes, antibiotics are a good example of a success of modern medicine!

There are 2 interesting aspects to this.

1) After learning about oxygen therapies (esp. oral H2O2) I haven't required an antibiotic (and I think vitamin D has a lot to do with this too)

2) The very first antibiotic (according to Isaac Asimov) worked by blocking biotin in the bacteria. In other words, the bacteria could manufacture almost everything necessary for life, and the only vitamin it required from its food was biotin - and the first antibiotic substituted itself for biotin in the receptor - but didn't work like biotin and thus the cell died.

Asimov explained it better, but wouldn't it be something if the real medical science was explained in schools? I've noticed that anything that remotely smacks of a vitamin having anything to do with health has been expunged from textbooks at all levels. You have to be a detective to find out about any of this.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#14  Post by ofonorow » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:44 am

Hi Owen,

Have not emailed you for a while. Just wanted to let you know how it ended (or started) with my Plavix issue.

Have an attorney who wrote a letter of demand to BMS. Of course, they denied everything. So, I went to see my surgeon, Dr. Mazer, and asked him if he knew what was blocking in my coronaries. He said that he don't slice the artieries open to see inside, but simply proceed with bypasses if they are blocked. Based on my theory, he suggested that I do a CTA Cardiac scan to see if my native arteries were open. If so, he said, I was misdiagnosed from the beginning. He doubted that my native arteries were open. In fact, he said that they were closed.

Based on the CTA scan, my natives artieries are OPEN and my bypasses CLOSED! I have very good blood flow. Only two cardiologists knows about it and they have never ever seen this and can't explained it.

Again, here goes my theory: Plavix caused a temporary blockage (rebound effect) which could have been flushed out without surgery.

By the way, should not the Vit. C help to remove calcium? My calcium rate is still the same after 2 years. Hope to hear from you.

K.

Upon first reading, sounds like very good news! (Unless you really wanted to pursue the lawsuit)

The calcium is an interesting issue - as you can still have a high calcium score, but no blockage. Apparently calcium tends to deposit on the "outside" of the arteries, away from the effect of vitamin C/lysine in the blood.

However, a good vitamin K seems to reduce calcium deposits, from the explanation at Life Extension, by moving calcium from soft tissues into bones. Either mg of K1 or micrograms of K2.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#15  Post by Johnwen » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:51 am

This is a old thread but yes the medial area can get calcified here what it's called- LINK below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monckeberg ... osclerosis
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”