Virgin Subscriber Update -Three weeks into the treatment

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

fergy999

Virgin Subscriber Update -Three weeks into the treatment

Post by fergy999 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:50 pm

Following the visit to the Bioresonance consultant I have been taking the rec dose from Tower for two weeks (6000mg x 2 each day). I am a little better than two weeks ago but I would say way away from result as yet. My symptoms dont seem to fall into the expected degree of severity the Docs anticipate. That said Im still someway away from "Normal" and get tired and achy each day. I attended the Hospital yesterday and the consultant (surprise surprise) has only one solution "The Chest Chopper" and just as a way of motivating me explained that I had a 50% chance of Dying within 5 years if I didnt agree to the operation, so needless to say I have been right pissed off since. They have booked me for the op 12 weeks hence which I haven't objected to on the basis that I will be in a much better situation to judge whether these alternative methods can work by then.
If Owen reads this, I am just wondering whether doing EDTA and Pauling at the same time is a wise thing

Cheers Fergy

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Virgin Subscriber Update -Three weeks into the treatment

Post by ofonorow » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:05 am

It couldn't/shouldn't hurt (EDTA) but if you want to make the most progress, focus on your vitamin C intake, at least 500 mg every 4 hours.

As per my protocol, you can add the various components, e.g. lysine, proline, magnesium, co-Q10, vitamin E/A, B-complex.

The only reasons I know of that the vitamin C wouldn't resolve the issue if if a) you have a toxic load, such as a root canal, taking medications, etc., b) your diet contains too much sugar (carbs) and too much trans (artficial) fats. c) you have been taking medications for some time, e.g. cholesterol-lowering drugs, and they have slowly destroyed your muscle cells/internal organs. All this is in my book.

The problem with having the operation, unless it is being viewed by uninterested third parties, e.g. by medical students, is that if your arteries are totally clear, you may not even hear about it after the surgery. This is at least in the USA, since the surgeon would be subject to malpractice for conducting the operation on a "healthy" person.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”