Question on High Blood pressure

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Question on High Blood pressure

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:15 am

Subject: Blood pressure

I have to get my blood pressure down, it's running at an average of 145 /105 / 55, what do you recommend?

From Scotland
Eric

We get asked this from people wondering what specific Pauling-therapy product is best for lowering blood pressure, and as anyone who has been reading this forum for awhile knows, there is no simple answer. We usually respond that many cases of high blood pressure have responded to Pauling's vitamin C/lysine therapy. There are many different causes, but there is no harm in trying.

My usual recommendation for hypertension is to begin vitamin K - but this interferes with drugs routinely given to heart patients
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

whitney357

Re: Question on High Blood pressure

Post Number:#2  Post by whitney357 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:50 am

A couple of days ago I have checked my blood pressure to a doctor and it was about 88/68. My doctor didn't say more about it, so I thought I'm fine. But I heard about one of my friends whose blood pressure was same like me and her doctor told that she has low blood pressure. So do I also have low blood pressure? Can you inform me about the number of low blood pressure?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:13 am

Blood pressure varies, and it is somewhat unusual to be at a doctor's office and have low blood pressure, usually these visits create at least some stress. I wouldn't worry about it. Do you have any symptoms of low blood pressure? Fainting?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

T300WbyMag

Post Number:#4  Post by T300WbyMag » Thu May 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Do you recommend Vitamin K 1 or K 2?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Fri May 22, 2009 4:17 am

Both. Supposedly K2 is better, but in the one case I am most aware of, I believe they supplemented K1. I think Life Extension offers a product with both forms. Posters have had specific recommendations, and if someone finds them, maybe they can post the link. I am no expert, but I believe mg of K1 and micrograms of K2 would be effective, and the body can turn one into the other.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

T300WbyMag

Post Number:#6  Post by T300WbyMag » Sat May 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Thank You Very Much.....

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”