Virgin Subscriber One Month into the treatment

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

fergy999

Virgin Subscriber One Month into the treatment

Post Number:#1  Post by fergy999 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:39 pm

Hi Folks
Well after a month of intensive therapy, almost very day 12000mg A9 from Tower, plus the EDTA liquid oral therapy from Cardio Renew six times a day and 3g Omega 3 and 1500mg Carnosine (Chelation antioxidant) I've certainly given the body a severe workout. The problems with loose bowels have reduced although I do suffer quite a lot of wind. How do I feel.... better, not sleeping in the afternoon and doing things I couldnt do a month ago, including back to my Rock N Roll club. If you want see how a heart attack victim can still rock visit http://www.merseycats.com. I have still had a couple of bad days but I am beginning to get quietly optimistic, no chest pains, no backache, still some pins and needles in the arms when I sleep on them. Ive also started taking a Bcomplex after reading some stuff by Dr Rath. Can I avoid the bypass? Tune in for the next exciting episode
Fergy

fergy999

Re: Virgin Subscriber One Month into the treatment

Post Number:#2  Post by fergy999 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:00 pm

Im losing track of time!!! the header should read two months since I started with EDTA. Im in week 5 with A9.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Virgin Subscriber One Month into the treatment

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:01 am

Sounds good. I just got word that Tower is experiencing a backorder problem on A-9, but expect it to be resolved soon!
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”