Air Borne

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Surveyor
Contributor
Contributor

Air Borne

Post by Surveyor » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:30 am

Owen, I ran out of Heart Technology and am having a hard time getting it started back since they made changes at Tower Tech. I have been usinf Air Borne which has all the same ingredients and taste alot better. Do you think it is ok to use that.It even has L-Lysine! Thanks for you help. Vickie Poole

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Air Borne

Post by ofonorow » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:58 am

Send me the link. Is this the product developed by the school teacher?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Surveyor
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Surveyor » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:56 am

Yes it is the one developed by a school teacher!

Surveyor
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Surveyor » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:00 am

I guess the link was down for a little bit and I called them yesterday ! It was just a misunderstanding about auto-ship. I have a jar on the way but if I ever run out again do you think airbore is ok/

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:59 am

If you provide a link to the airborne formula, I'll give an opinion. Of course, dosage is everything in the Pauling therapy world. If we aren't talking 3000 mg vitamin C and 3000 mg lysine, we are not in the ball game.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

blue

Post by blue » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:31 pm

In the past I've used Air Borne for colds -- I think it only has a 1000 mg of Vit C, but the directions do tell you to take more than one dose through out the day.

Found this link:

http://www.airbornehealth.com/about_whatsinside.php

For some reason I can't see the actual ingredient list -- don't know if it's their website or something with my computer. Hopefully the link works for others.

By the way, it works great for colds.

Danaus

Post by Danaus » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:37 pm

http://www.advance-health.com/lysine.html
Linus Pauling Therapy for the Reversal of Heart Disease
Vitamin C: to bowel tolerance - as much as you can take without diarrhea. For most people this will be in the range of five to ten grams (5,000-10,000 mg.) each day. Spread this amount into several equal doses 4 or more hours apart. Vitamin C salts, Linke in BalanCe, are more easily tolerated and less prone to cause diarrhea in high doses. Vitamin C prevents further cracking of the blood vessel wall.
L-Proline: 3 grams twice per day. Proline acts to release lipoprotein(a) from plaque formations and prevent further deposition of plaque in the arterial walls.
L-Lysine: 3 grams twice each day. Lysine acts to release lipoprotein(a) from plaque formations and prevent further deposition of of plaque in the arterial walls.
Co-enzyme Q10: 90-180 mg. twice per day. Co-enzyme Q10 strengthens the heart muscle.
L-Carnitine: 3 grams twice per day. L-Carnitine also strengthens the heart muscle and aids in metabolizing fat into energy.
Niacin: Decreases production of lipoprotein(a) in the liver. Inositol hexanicotinate is a form of niacin which gives less of a problem with flushing and therefore allows for larger therapeutic doses. Begin with 250 mg. at lunch, 500 mg. at dinner and 500 mg. at bedtime the first day; then increase gradually over a few days until you reach four grams per day, or the highest dose under four grams you can tolerate. Be sure to ask your doctor for liver enzyme level tests every two months or less to be sure your liver is able to handle the dose you are taking.
Vitamin E: 800-2400 IU per day. Vitamin E Inhibits proliferation of smooth muscle cells in the walls of arteries undergoing the atherosclerotic changes.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:38 am

trying to follow the last post in this thread? Lets try to stay on topic or create a new post. Thank you.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”