Question on Alt. to Bypass

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Question on Alt. to Bypass

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:17 am

Sir,
I recently visited your website and have gone through its content. As Vit-C foundation has reportedly got effective medicine for heart related diseases I decided to write few lines in favour of my father. MY father had a major attack (severe inferior wall miocardial infarction) 10 years back. And still he survives with herbal and homoeo medicine. Three blocks have been detected in an angiogram test he had been undergone recently, out of which 1 block in
right coronary artery completely occluded with a 4mm. Others two measures 2mm each. He was undergone a stress test and developed chest pain and breathing difficulty after 6 mints of the procedure. He is reluctant to undergo CABG (bypass surgery. Could you please advise if Vitamin C foundation has got any any effective medicine to treat him. If available, please provide me with the details such as price, course of medicine, delivery etc.. at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards,

M. I.

There is a great deal of information about the Pauling therapy for cardiovascular disease - on the net and elsewhere. While you are researching, you can advise him to begin taking a 500 mg vitamin C tablet every 4 hours. If he can add a 500 mg lysine tablet (lysine is available everywhere in America) that would be helpful and likely put him well on the road to a complete recovery.

The protocol is dosage dependent, but almost anyone can begin with the .5 gram every 4 hours.

There is a lot to learn in the meantime, and asking questions at our forum is a good place to start.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”