Can you feel the Pauling therapy at work?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Bossman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Can you feel the Pauling therapy at work?

Post Number:#1  Post by Bossman » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:01 am

Hello everybody. I am a new registered user on this forum.

Recently, I started taking ascorbic acid, L-lysine and L-proline in accordance with the Pauling protocol. Now, after approximately 1,5 weeks I have the feeling that I can feel something is happening in my arteries. It is difficult to describe what I feel but it feels good.
My question to the experienced users here on the forum is whether this is imagination or whether it is actually possible to feel some changes are going on in the arteries?
Thanks.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Can you feel the Pauling therapy at work?

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:40 am

Welcome. All I can say, not having heart disease, is that this has not been reported to my knowledge. Are you diagnosed with heart disease?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Bossman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by Bossman » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:13 am

Owen, I have not been diagnosed to have a heart disease, but it runs in the family. I'm 57 years old and live reasonably healthy (including exercising 5 times a week) but I cannot imagine that my arteries are clean and I sometimes feel a mild pain on the chest during exercising.
I visited a cardiologist once but stopped going because I did not fancy the idea of undergoing an angioplastic treatment.
Therefore, I searched the internet and found information on the Pauling therapy. I waited quite some time (just due to procrastination) before starting the to use the Pauling protocol.

Whether it is imagination I don't know, but since starting with Vit C, L-Lysine and L-proline I feel a strange (not unpleasant or painful) sensation in my chest occasionally during the day. My cycling seems to have improved already. Yesterday I needed to do less effort in order to attain and maintain a higher speed then I used to reach before starting on the protocol.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:24 am

If you work out five times at age 57 then either you are a) taking coenzyme Q10 supplements, or b) have amazing genetics!

The key is vitamin C and the amount we need varies per individual.

How much vitamin C have you been taking in the past?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Bossman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#5  Post by Bossman » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:07 am

I am not taking coenzyme Q10 supplements yet.
The workouts consist of 1.5 hr cycling twice per week. 2 hours of tennis once a week and 45 minutes of jogging twice a week with some modest weight training for 20 minutes once a week prior to jogging.

I had never taken any vitamin C supplements other than the tiny amount that was in the multivitamin pill that I have been taking daily for the last 20 years.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”