Atrila fibrillation will vitamin C help?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Atrila fibrillation will vitamin C help?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu May 28, 2009 4:49 am

Hello
Two years ago I had conjestive heart failier (atrial fibrillation)and have high blood pressure. I had ablation and now walk better (forgive the English but was born in Italy). But when I get
exited my heart start going very fast.

Would you be able to suggest some vitC or something that will keep my heart steady? Thank you. I love your site; my English is limited but but I like that your site is truthfull. Thank you.

I do not know of a simple answer, but following Pauling's advice to supplement high dosage vitamin C and lysine cannot hurt, and may help.

Magnesium is very important for a regular heart beat. CoQ10 vital for congestive heart failure.

Dental work, especially root canals usually become toxic. Experts tell us that dental work or cavitations can be responsible for rapid heart beats.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Atrila fibrillation will vitamin C help?

Post Number:#2  Post by Ralph Lotz » Thu May 28, 2009 8:21 am

Increased consumption of fatty fish and/or fish oil can improve both blood pressure and atrial fib.

Vitamin D3 deficiency has been implicated in both high blood pressure and heart failure. 25(OH)D levels should be 50-80 ng/dl.
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”