LYSINE,PROLINE AND ARGINNIE

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Betty
Contributor
Contributor

LYSINE,PROLINE AND ARGINNIE

Post Number:#1  Post by Betty » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:59 am

COULD YOU GET TO MUCH OF THESE PRODUCTS?OTHER WARDS CAN YOU OVER DOZE ON THEM?

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: LYSINE,PROLINE AND ARGINNIE

Post Number:#2  Post by Ralph Lotz » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:13 am

In my opinion these 3 amino acids should not be toxic in doses of 10 - 12 grams daily per amino acid.
The Pauling Therapy is effective at doses less than these amounts such as the amounts contained in Heart Technology, etc.

The ORAL-RAT LD50 is 10000 mg/kg for lysine, 7060 mg/kg for proline and 12000 mg/kg for arginine.( LD50 is the dose that was required to kill half of the rats)
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

J.Lilinoe

Post Number:#3  Post by J.Lilinoe » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:39 pm

My 88 yo mother takes two doses of Ascorsine 9 per day which includes all 3 amino acids and she did very well with her recent angiogram procedure which showed no blockages and she also did well with the open surgery she had yesterday to remove a very large aneurysm in her right iliac artery.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:09 am

J.Lilinoe that is good news indeed!

I think Ralph answered the question, that these amino acids are essentially not toxic.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by Ralph Lotz » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:03 am

I have used at least one dose daily of A-9 since it was available.
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”