Healthy All My Life - Until My Heart Attack

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Healthy All My Life - Until My Heart Attack

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:57 am

I am a 50 year-old male and I had a heart attack 1 yr.(I was almost in perfect since I was 11yrs old). ago with a stent, still have 2 blocked arteries. I have had 1 good day since. I have a dilated Aorta 4.4,dilated Aortic root and leaky valve they want to wait 5 yrs. for surgery. What should I do I do not want to wait, i am a very physical person and move very heavy things all the time (bad habit)
Thank you
P.P.

Well, you did not tell me the most important fact! How much vitamin C do you supplement? There are several things that can be done to restore health and balance and avoid surgery, but the most important is to supplement vitamin C to your bowel tolerance.

Usually it is wise to start with 500 mg (tablet) every 4 waking hours and to work up the dosage from there.

If there is no diarrhea following this protocol, (i.e., 500 * 5 or 2500 mg per day), then after a day or two, begin increasing to 1000 mg every 4 waking hours. Then 1500, etc.
Let me know what the dosage is when you finally reach bowel tolerance, and back off until the diarrhea subsides.

When we know your tolerance, we can make other recommendations. After you stabilize and begin to feel more normal, you might consider the entire protocol as described in this excerpt from my book: http://www.practicingmedicinewithoutali ... /protocol/

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”