Aortic Valve Calcification

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Aortic Valve Calcification

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:12 am

My father is suffering aortic valve calcification and he does not want to a valve replacement so i would like your advice if is possible to reverse this condition with Dr LInus Pauling Therapy and vitamin K that i have read can remove calcium from the soft tissues. Also is it possible to take both at the same time or should be dangerous please give advice

People at our forum - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6207 - have reported reversing calcified valves in two to three months taking a good vitamin K supplement, i.e., one with vitamin K1 and K2. Unfortunately, many modern drugs, such as the blood thinners, cause rapid calcification of soft tissues. Is he on any drugs?

But yes, he should begin taking the Pauling therapy - pills are fine, including vitamin K.

See: http://www.practicingmedicinewithoutali ... /protocol/ for the entire protocol.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”