Anecdote - blood pressure dropped

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Anecdote - blood pressure dropped

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:25 am

sirs,
i found your site and am happy.

my doctor had me on azoz 10mg*/40mg.

my blood pressure became within 10 points of normal.

my doctors' office claimed that i missed an appointment,and tried to charge
me $25.00. i refused to pay because i disagreed with them so much for that.

they in turn refused to give me my perscription. so i have changed my eating ,and in finding you all.

i am persuaded that natuarally i can get my blood pressure down as well as
cholesterol.

i need a suggestion.i am ready to order which vitamin(c) do i need?

thanks,tim

Thank you for this report. Vitamin C is the key, but various products add various nutrients known to be beneficial, especially as we age. The choice depends on economic circumstances, what supplements you are already taking, etc. A good start is our Cardio-C or Tower's CardioAde as they provide the lysine recommended in addition to vitamin C by Linus Pauling
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

J.Lilinoe

Re: Anecdote - blood pressure dropped

Post Number:#2  Post by J.Lilinoe » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:21 am

As an FYI, it seems that my 88 yo elderly mother's blood pressure is dropping. It was normally up there at 150/80 even after her aneurysm was removed in June 2009. This time we finally got her to take 4 scoops of Ascorsine 9 in her mango juice. She had a hard time taking it in other types of juices or liquids. She's been on 4 scoops of Ascorsine 9 for 2 weeks currently and her blood pressure reading this last week was down to 142/80. I am sure hoping that it drops further.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”