Read your book, worried about my stents

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Read your book, worried about my stents

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:21 am

Hi Owen, I recently had a heart attack and was rushed into a catheter procedure to implant two stents into my heart for two blocked arteries. I found your site only after this upon researching the net....after reading the book now, i am worried my stents will prevent me from staving off CVD in the future along with my type 2 diabetes even while on the therapy which i\'m presently taking...is there hope for me since i\'m not currently having any angina pain as yet in my chest? I\'m on a one jar a month auto ship presently. Thank you, Tim.

Autoship of what product? Normally the preventive dosage is 1 jar, and sounds like you need a therapeutic 2 jars per month, or add extra vitamin C.

I'd recommend at least Tower Heart Technology or better, Ascorsine-9.

Dosage is important and it is worth reading the following topic at our forum:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7593

In a nutshell, a man and his wife were taking the same amount - she remained healthy, he relapsed, did some reading, and guessed it was related to his increase in body weight. When he increased his dosage of vitamin C - his symptoms then cleared.

As far as the stents, again it is dosage. More of Carol Smith's testimony is posted at the on the left, down at PaulingTherapy.com - Carol 1. Same Carol from the book. She had finally relented to having stents implanted, suffered severe pain, until she reached the right sufficiently high dosage.

I just noticed the Type II diabetes, which is a complicating factor. You should start be reading how to control this form of diabetes http://healingmatters.com/ and if you can find the Nexus paper "Our Diabetes Deception" it is a great overview by the author of this web site. In a nusthell - stop all transfats. Stop all fats, then slowly add back pure omega 3/6s. As cell membranes "heal" more sugar and vitamin C will be able to enter cells. In meantime, at Alpha Lipoic Acid (600 mg daily) to increase permeability of the cells damaged by trans fats.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”