Another PT Report from Hungary

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Another PT Report from Hungary

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:53 am

Dear Owen,

A shipment ago I decided to increase the amount from two to three jars (Cardio-C) because I had learnt my godfather had serious blockages in both carotid arteries (the angiogram at the hospital showed 70% blockage).

He could hardly move around in the house and after ten minutes of sitting around he was exhausted and had to lie down. To tackle the problem, my mother volunteered to hand over her jar. My godfather was sceptic about it but as a last resort he agreed to order Cardio-C and from the next month, because of the increase in the shipment, my godfather could receive his own jar.

Last week, after about six weeks of Cardio-C supplementation, my godfather and his wife visited my mum. He had rosy cheeks and complained about backache because the previous day he had chopped wood in the garden. I could hardly believe my ears, let alone my mother's next door neighbour, an old lady, who after having talked to my godfather, ran up to my mother to find out how to get the monthly shipment for herself as well. It means now I am to increase the MONTHLY SHIPMENT FROM THREE TO FOUR JARS.

Kind regards

Z. G.

Yes it is amazing, thank you Linus Pauling!
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

J.Lilinoe

Re: Another PT Report from Hungary

Post Number:#2  Post by J.Lilinoe » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:15 pm

WOW, that is great news. :D

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”