Tissue Salts

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Tissue Salts

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:04 am

New Zealand.
Customer comments:
Thank you. Enjoyed your book immensly. I believe I may have the help for StevefromFlarida. It can be found on Page 91; book titled \"Tissue Salts for Healthy Living\", by Margaret Roberts. I \"discovered\" Tissue Salts, just three years ago. They have made a great impression on my health. South African Hospitals are using them with very much success. They are so cheap; and effective. I understand (was told) that there are three large hospitals in Germany that have been predominantly using these remedies - for many, many years. I have only recently began adding Vitamins to my body, as supplements. I am 79 years of age, and by His Grace from above, I plan to live 20 more meaningful years.

I am very much looking forward to your book Volume 2. In the meantime I congratulate you for the guts and integrity you passionately display.

May God Bless you, and, continue to protect you - I pray.

Sincerely.

B.

Thank you for the kind words.

I fear SteveFromFlorida is no longer with us, as he has stopped posting and does not respond to email.

I will look into these Tissue salts. Do you have a good web link?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Tissue Salts

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:56 am

Heres one! ME????????Need more reasearch on this!

http://www.whatreallyworks.co.uk/start/ ... le_ID=1390
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”