PT for Congestive Heart Failure

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

PT for Congestive Heart Failure

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:07 am

Plano, TX 75093
Customer comments:
My husband has been diagnosed with congestive heart failure. Has this protocol been successful in this area?

Try 500-600 mg CoQ10, (must be taken along with fats to be absorbed.) Many studies in Japan, and Europe considers Congestive Heart Failure aCoQ10 deficiency. Note - statin cholesterol-lowering drugs deplete CoQ10, and the incidence of heart failure has tripled since these drugs started being given in higher dosages. Pauling vitamin C/Lysinetherapy can be worthwhile also.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: PT for Congestive Heart Failure

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:09 am

He has started that, the Vit C and Lysine.

Will that help get rid of the excess fluid he is retaining? We have been told he needs ACE drugs, a beta-blocker and a diuretic but the reading the side effects is frightening due to being diabetic.

You are lucky that you can purchase CoQ10 at Walmart/Sams. Try it and let me know as I would expect the fluid to recede as his heart begins functioning better. Start at least 400 mg daily, eat with fats.

Diabetes - Type I or II? Complicates vitamin C recommendations.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: PT for Congestive Heart Failure

Post Number:#3  Post by Ralph Lotz » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:54 am

Additional supplements recommended from Life Extension Foundation:
* CoQ10—100 to 300 milligrams (mg) daily
* L-carnitine—1 to 3 grams (g) daily
* Taurine—2 to 3 g daily
* Hawthorn—3000 mg daily
* Magnesium citrate—160 mg (in capsule form) 1 to 6 times daily
* Potassium (if low potassium levels are confirmed by a blood test)
* Vitamin C—1000 mg daily
* Vitamin E—800 international units (IU) daily
* Alpha-lipoic acid—150 mg daily
* Fish oil—700 to 1400 mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 500 to 1000 mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)

Also, D3 has been found to increase muscle strength. 25(OH)D blood level should be 40 -80 ng/ml.
D-Ribose, 5 grams, 3 times daily has been shown to improve cardiac function. (Dr. Sinatra)
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”