Aunt quits "Deva" statin

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Aunt quits "Deva" statin

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:17 am

This is a follow up to a previous post (which I will merge when I find)

Dear Mr Fonorow,

Thank you for your quick and substantial answer. I did not expect you to involve yourself beyond just sending one or a few names. Therefore I did not think to mention that my aunt had been under Zocor/simvastatin (should more aptly be called devastatin) 20mg for 10 years (she remarked that she aged faster during that period); it was discontinued in June last year after a "fight" with her daughter ("you are not a doctor!" -I am an engineer-), but of course the permanent effects are there, with nothing done to compensate the damage, which is so easily ascribed to old age. Her brother, 3 years older, is in much better shape, when it should be the contrary, and the more so as she is a woman.

I plan to go stay with her for 2 weeks, try to see some naturopaths and hopefully be able to set up something.

I had a look at Ascorbade. It is certainly a very good feature for someone like her to have everything in a single item. I sent her a package with various vitamins and minerals, and hoped to be able to train her in taking them properly, but....

I also have a little problem, which results in reduced energy, and so I wonder if it will allow me to do everything as planned. I have a tumor (adeno-carcinome) in the "fosses nasales", identified on Sept 1st. I was thoroughly examined in september. All else was clean. I had started Dr Rath's protocol on Aug 22nd, and could notice the effect in less than a week. I think the tumor is contained, as I have observed in other circumstances, and as it is the purpose of that treatment. An IRMN of Oct 24th shows the tumor unchanged from that of Sept 10th, "with no deleterious changes". Meanwhile the doctors press toward an operation with a terrorist discourse ("the tumor is 10mm from the brain at places, it can be operated now, but will not be in 1 or 2 months"). I am reluctant to enter their death and disease tunnel, and am looking for some true healing. In the meantime, Dr Rath's protocol is my lifeline.

Thank you again for the sound advice you gave me, and more generally for what you are doing, bravely and successfully sustaining the good fight.

Yours truly,

Guy

You did not mention the statin in the first message! Given the statins - make sure your aunt adds/ gets CoQ10 - 200 to 400 mg daily. No promises, but more 600-1200 mg MAY be able to reverse some of the damage caused by the statin drug. (As might high vitamin C and Uniqu-E)

Join our forum and I'll add you to cancer section - need to read about cesium chloride. Amazing.

Have you read my cancer paper? Overview... http://www.internetwks.com/owen/CancerCure.htm
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”