Bypass Patient worrying about proline

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Bypass Patient worrying about proline

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:30 am

Hi Owen, firstly I thank you so much for being able to have the chance to learn about the PAULING THERAPY in your book.

I am a 50 year old male who had had a quadruple bypass some 3 years ago. Whilst I do not suffer angina now, I am of course not wishing to have another round in hospital ( very scary indeed, to say the least ) My concern is to do with the possibility that my ( vein ) grafts might get damaged with therapy. I have started only 1 day ago on 14 gms of Vit C & 5 gms of Lysine - only. Will this be ok & what else should I do, or what is the liklihood that my grafts could weaken ? Its a bit scary for me. My blockages were bad - especially in 1 or 2 arteries. I assume from your book then that the chances of a good \' recovery\' are quite low too ?

If you could reply Owen I would very much appreciate it. Thank you & god bless.

Mark

Your dosage amounts of vitamin C and lysine appear excellent, and please try to keep it up, or gradually increase or decline as needed.

I presume you have read http://www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm

The worry about proline is with new graphs that require Lp(a) to become stronger. In your case it might be wise to have regular Lp(a) tests, e.g. VAP tests from Atherotech. Knowing the number, we might be able to recommend the proper amount of proline, probably small - perhaps 500 mg daily, but that would only be if you Lp(a) is elevated.

I think you are wise to stick with vitamin C/lysine for the time being, but don't forget vitamin E, magnesium, etc. Basically the protocol at:
http://www.practicingmedicinewithoutali ... /protocol/
minus the proline.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”