Recent blood tests

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Daniel D
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Recent blood tests

Post by Daniel D » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:58 pm

jknosplr
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by jknosplr » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:49 am

Huggins does indeed remove the fillings in the order of the highest electric potential. This is plausible and understandable with some basic chemical / physical knowledge. It is no secret thing; any dentist can do this, if he wants. Probably you can measure it yourself with a simple voltmeter.

plausible - Appearing worthy of believe.

This does not make it fact or scientific knowledge thats proven. Of course the human body is electrically charged thats one of the reasons why you are typing out your response. I do agree that the Amalgam fillings have to go, as stated its a toxic metal. The electrolyte (saliva) breaks down the mercury on the surface of the fillings. A battery comes to my mind, lead is removed from the plates and becomes lead sulfate due to the acid. I also read that the first 5% of surface of your fillings after a time period has lost the toxicity due to the electrolyte removing it. Is the toxicity also leaching out through the roots of the teeth? Probably, like polluted water leaches through an aquifer. But to state that the fillings have to be removed in a particular order is like saying one must cut infected toenails in a particular order for the athletes foot cure to kill bacteria under the toe nails.

I have been reading this board for two plus years and this is the first time I read that the fillings must be removed in a particular order. I may have missed it but I don not remember ever reading that, until this thread went in the direction it has.

You may think that the topic drifted but I think that is healthy its called critiquing not bad mouthing. If you get a second opinion from your doctor. Any doctor worth his salt will condone it, if he doesn't get rid of him. Same goes here if a reader cannot challenge or question what he, she is reading then we should have a book burning session, pull the plug on the computer and sit in the dark.

Daniel D
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Daniel D » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:17 pm

I do not know, if Huggins is right. But i belive he has some reason to do it his way. I have never said that i belive Huggins it right, but at least i think that it is possible.
Obviousely, you think you know that he is wrong, or you are waiting for the scientic proven fact (hm...never seen this thing in medical medicine...). You think toenails with athlets foot are the same trivial, no brainer then to remove amalgams? well i would rather bet on Huggins in this case. To make it clear, i am not a fanboy of Huggins or anyone else. But i respekt them as they obviousely are trying to help people.

Any way, it is not my attention to offend someone here. I just think it makes not much sense to criticize on that level.
I think if i have a health issue i have to build my own opinion. Then i would decide what to do and what is realistic or what seems to freaky. But only on the basic that something is novel or unbeliviable for me i would not criticice it until it is proven unlikely.

So the same is with this topic. The problem is a toxic mouth, toxic bowl and malnutrition (minerals, B Vitamions esp. B12 and most trace minerals like Zink, Selenium Iodine etc.) due to acid bloking drugs.
Because vitamin c does not miraculousely cure the cholesterol values it is assumed worthles. What a logic. :roll:
This is not conventiaonal therapy, where one magic bullet does mask the symptoms. This is orthemolekular medicine and our human body needs more than a singel subtances to heal itself.

I have similar issues, certainly no root canals but very big amalgam fillings. I refused acid blocking drugs, i have taken only antacida for acut cases (magnesium based). No migraine pills except Ibuprofen in akut cases and no psycho drugs.
I cured my stomache simply with vitamin c, ascorbats, a host of other supplements and diet (less cofee, smoking, sugar).
It took me more then a few years to figure it out by try and error and on a small budget.
Next step is removal of amalgams and detox. Not sure atm what is the right procedure, in the end i have to take what is offered here in Germany and what i can do on my own.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:41 am

Random thought. Chewing apparently releases mercury vapor, see: (I have seen the xray photos/videos during chewing, cannot find at the moment but will keep looking). I wonder if there is some kind of plastic capping/coating that could be sprayed over existing fillings as a "middle ground" or quick fix to reduce the exposure to protect against mercury release in amalgams? (Maybe I should patent this idea?)

There is already a plastic coating that keeps teeth white. Perhaps it would have value for this (and keep your teeth attractive too!)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

scottbushey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by scottbushey » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:13 am

Here's what I am now taking:

Inositol Hex Vitaglo http://www.vitaglo.com/e5406.html 1000 mg tid (Dr. Mercola recommendation) 2-3 daily
CoQ10 2 caps in the am NSI CoQ10 -- 100 mg - 120 capsules 2 daily
MVI Whole foods; 1 daily
Omega 3 Xtend-life http://www.xtend-life.com/product/Omega ... h_Oil.aspx 2 daily
Flax seed oil 2000 mg 300 caps Vitacosty $9.00 2 caps daily NSI Organic Flaxseed Oil -- 2000 mg - 300 Softgels 2 daily
Gluthione 500 mg 1 cap 2 x day iherb Healthy Origins, Setria, L-Glutathione Reduced, 500 mg, 150 Capsules 2-3 daily
Vit C caps 1000 mg Vitacost NSI Vitamin C -- 1,000 mg - 250 Capsules 6 daily in divided doses
Gugull Vitacost 1 cap bid Natrol Gugulipid 500 mg 2.5% Z+E Guggulsterones -- 100 Capsules 2-3- daily
Donbachs Symplex C $133.00 x 60 days. 7 Caps daily http://www.letstalkhealth.com/Symplex-C ... -p/621.htm 4-7 daily
Tower Ascorsine 9 1 Jar monthly $65.00 1 scoop 4 x day
Vitamin D3 5000 IU; 1 daily
Livon Labs Lypospheric Vit C http://www.livonlabs.com/cgi-bin/htmlos ... LGC30.html 2-3 packets daily
NSI Deodorized Garlic Ultra 18,000 -- 1,200 mg - 180 Capsules; 2 daily; http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-Deodorized-Garlic-Ultra

If this doesn't do the trick nothing will.........

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:58 am

I agree, that is quite a regimen! I do wonder about the glutathione. If it isn't liposomal, then I am a little confused because I didn't think much ordinary glutathione is absorbed/utilized when taken orally. However, if memory servers Simplex-C has liposomal glutathione and liposomal CoQ10.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

scottbushey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by scottbushey » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:12 pm

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:41 am

That link seems to be glutathione for injections. Are you getting injections?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

scottbushey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by scottbushey » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:07 am

Owen,
Sorry about the miscommunication; No, I am not receiving Glutathione inj's-I just found the link and thought it was worthy of posting. In regards to your statement about Glutathione not being absorbed if taken by mouth: I have been told that regular Glutathione is NOT absorbed if taken by mouth but there is a difference if one is taking reduced setria Glutathione. Are you familiar with this?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:13 am

Nope. But if any one knows or can find out, it is Ralph Lotz... Hopefully he will respond.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by Ralph Lotz » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:23 am

"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”