Stent reclogging

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Stent reclogging

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:49 am

stent put in 3 years ago
need to unplug my system
61 years of age

hobart australia

Take 6 to 20 grams of vitamin C, start slowly, perhaps 500 mg every 3 to 4 hours and increase to tolerance per http://www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm Say 1000 mg (1 gram) every 3 to 4 hours the second day, etc.

Same with lysine, but in range 3 - 6 grams. After 30 days, your condition will begin to resolve. Don't stop, but consider adding additional ingredients per my recommendations
http://www.practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/protocol/

If you cannot reach 6 grams vitamin C (6000 mg) daily because of tolerance issues, you should consider a liposomal product, such as livonlabs.com Lypo-C.

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Stent reclogging

Post Number:#2  Post by Ralph Lotz » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:29 am

One of the binding inhibitors in the Pauling/Rath Patent often overlooked is nicotinic acid, more commonly known as niacin, which has numerous cardiovascular enhancing properties. Doses in the range of 500 mg to 3,000 mg may be required. Niaspan is a brand which will cause less flushing.

I do not recommend no-flush niacin anymore because there are few studies that it performs as well as niacin.
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”