Any suggestions for 93 year-old uncle with blockages

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Any suggestions for 93 year-old uncle with blockages

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:56 am

Hi Owen,

It has been some time since we have communicated so I hope all is well with you personally and professionally. Your website still remains at the top of the educational curve and you should be thanked for that.

Our last conversation was your revelation on D, which took us both down a very important path.

My question concerns my 93 year old uncle who discovered today he has three complete blockages and is po'd that he can't play golf everyday. I generally am careful of overstating my passion with many and have hesitated because his daughter has "that old attitude". So today I just asked him if he was open to holistic and without hesitation "Yes". I wondering if you have any suggestions further than what we have discussed in the past.

As you may recall my Agatson Score was 0.00 for calcium build up, so C has been berry berry good to me.

Again Owen, on behalf of all those out there we thank you for you work.

Warm personal regards,

Jim

My ordinary recommendation is published as an excerpt from my book at http://www.practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/protocol/

Calcium score is remarkable. Generally, for calcifications, we recommend a combination of vitamins K1 and K2, generally mgs of K1 and micrograms of K2. I think Life Extension offers a Super-K that has been effective. Also, most heart drugs for "thinning" the blood cause rapid calcification of soft tissues. The forum has many discussions of vitamin K and its effect reducing calcifications.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”