Ex-President Clinton undergoes heart procedure

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

batkinson

Ex-President Clinton undergoes heart procedure

Post Number:#1  Post by batkinson » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:03 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_bill_clinton

The cardiologist interviewed in the article says "This kind of disease is progressive. It's not a one-time event, so it really points out the need for constant surveillance and treating risk factors such as high cholesterol and high blood pressure." I have done this since receiving my first stents in 2002 but it didn't prevent me from getting a new one last year. I started getting angina again recently and soon after I went on the Pauling therapy it subsided. I feel like throwing my Crestor in the trash can.

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Ex-President Clinton undergoes heart procedure

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:46 pm

I feel like throwing my Crestor in the trash can.

Here let me give you a little motivation.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... stor1.aspx

Just put your E-mail in the box and the blue cover goes away. It's Dr. Mercola's census!
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

jknosplr
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by jknosplr » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:21 am

Here let me give you a little motivation.

can you post the article if its not to long?

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by Johnwen » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:24 am

It's to long to post it's 2 long pages and it's copyrighted. Best just to click the link enter your e-mail in the box hit enter drag it down a little and start reading or print it. Take it to your doctor and ask him why he's trying to remove you from this world. :cry:
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

BaronZemo
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#5  Post by BaronZemo » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:37 am

Clinton has done everything right since his bypass — eating well, exercising, keeping his blood pressure and cholesterol in check, said his cardiologist, Schwartz said.

"This was not a result of his lifestyle or his diet," Schwartz said at a news conference Thursday night. Since the bypass, "he has really toed the line."

evidently his toes are not big enough.

Telling clinton about c therapy and having him use it ain't gonna happen. The "powers that be" will make sure that will NEVER happen. The last thing they want is a high status former president advocating a protocol that threatens the opulence of the drug industry

Also notice that thruout that article they vaguely imply that the reason clinton had blockages was because of his hectic lifestyle (read the part where he was on the phone for the haiti thing before he was about to get his angioplasty). They also say how it is normal to have to go in later for blockages after initially having surgery/statins. Doesn't that defeat the purpose to begin with?

jknosplr
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#6  Post by jknosplr » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:47 am

Clinton has done everything right since his bypass — eating well, exercising, keeping his blood pressure and cholesterol in check, said his cardiologist, Schwartz said.

"This was not a result of his lifestyle or his diet," Schwartz said at a news conference Thursday night. Since the bypass, "he has really toed the line."

So say his doctors, doctors said same of Tim Russert when he dropped dead in a NY office some time back. If a high profile person like Clinton and his big $$$$ can not get conventional treatment to stop or reverse the "chronic" condition then there is no conventional cure and never was. I'll stick with the Linus Pauling protocol thank you very much!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by ofonorow » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:38 pm

http://www.worstpills.org/results.cfm?drug_id=1025&x=32&y=21
A lot more information on Crestor from public citizen (worstpills.org)

esp.

Rosuvastatin (CRESTOR) - The Most Dangerous Cholesterol-Lowering Statin Drug [hide all summaries]
(July 2005)
Further evidence that Crestor causes uniquely high rates of muscle and kidney damage
Cholesterol-Lowering Statin Drugs and the Dietary Supplement Coenzyme Q10 [hide

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by ofonorow » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:26 am

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

godsilove

Post Number:#9  Post by godsilove » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:07 am

He writes that Sydney Bush has shown that vitamin C + lysine reblockage of coronary arteries (in a previous article, he said it was retinal occlusions). Bush is an optometrist, so firstly I doubt he's conducted studies in heart patients. Furthermore, even if these studies done, where exactly are they "collecting dust"? Where is the publication?

BaronZemo
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#10  Post by BaronZemo » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:54 am

I was wondering why Owen emphasized in his letter that the Linus P protocol lowered cholesterol
I thought the cholesteral lowering wasn't the main issue

The reason clinton as well as many other people won't try out the C therapy is simply that it is too outside the box...people are intrigued
but they won't make the effort to go beyond there boundries

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#11  Post by ofonorow » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:00 am

BaronZemo wrote:I was wondering why Owen emphasized in his letter that the Linus P protocol lowered cholesterol

Good question. I know you cannot generally change people's minds. Most people believe that elevated cholesterol increases the risk of CVD. So why fight that belief when we know that optimal vitamin C will generally lower total cholesterol to 180 mg/dl? (The way C works is to address the root cause of the problem, which leads to a lessoning of the symptoms, as opposed to say a statin drug, which treats the symptom, but not the root problem.)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

BaronZemo
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#12  Post by BaronZemo » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:34 pm

ofonorow wrote:
BaronZemo wrote:I was wondering why Owen emphasized in his letter that the Linus P protocol lowered cholesterol

Good question. I know you cannot generally change people's minds. Most people believe that elevated cholesterol increases the risk of CVD. So why fight that belief when we know that optimal vitamin C will generally lower total cholesterol to 180 mg/dl? (The way C works is to address the root cause of the problem, which leads to a lessoning of the symptoms, as opposed to say a statin drug, which treats the symptom, but not the root problem.)

yes, but there have been some people here who have not had there cholesterol lowered while on the LP C treatment (I may be one of them , have not had a cholesteral test in a long time although recently my optometrist said he saw no "blockage" in my eye arteries)

On some article I read , a doctor (?) stated that cholesterol levels may be different for everyone, in otherwards, one size may not fit all..what may be high for one person may be just right for another...

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”